Chapter 54

Scarlett's P.O.V

FINALLY WE ARE IN AUSTRALIA!!

The plane landed 15 minutes ago we are now just waiting for our luggage.

"SELFIE" I yelled while pulling out my phone.

We took a few photos and I picked my favourite one which was one we got a stranger to take us Justin and Ryan were pulling the "Justin look" while I was standing next to Justin and Demi was behind me with her hand on my waist and head on my shoulder, it's a really cute picture.

@SRAutumn: AUSTRALIA!!! With some of my faves @ddlovato @itsRyanButler @justinbieber (photo attached)

We grabbed our luggage and headed outside to the taxi rank until someone called my name.

"SCARLETT" a voice I knew all too well called out, I looked around and seen Johnny standing there with another guy. I ran over to him and jumped on him nearly knocking him to the ground.

"Someone missed me" he laughed

"Of course" I smiled eventually pulling away from him

"Uh scar this is Julian, Julian this is my amazing sister Scarlett" Johnny said introducing us

"Nice you meet you" I said shaking his hand

"Pleasures all mine" he replied

He was good looking, he had dark brown hair in a quiff and had amazing blue eyes with a scruffy beard he looked about 18-19 but I can't help think he looks familiar.

"You look familiar" I said to Julian

"I'm in a band, last year when you performed for Justin you performed one less lonely girl remix, well the guy that sings that is also in the band I'm in" he replied

"Oh cool, what's the bands name" I asked

"The collective" he smiled

"Oh yeah that's right you were formed on xfactor yeah" I asked

"Sure were" he laughed

"Guys come over" I said to the other three

"Uh Julian this is Demi Justin and Ryan, guys this is Julian he is Johnny's friend" I said, Julian looked at Justin in awe which was super cute

"Hey man" Justin said shaking his hand

"Uh hey" he replied

"So black SUV is ours" Johnny said pointing to the car.

We all got into the car and headed to the place we are staying at.

"Thanks guys, I guess we will see you later" i said to Julian and Johnny as we finished getting our stuff out of the car.

"Yep text me when you want to come over okay" Johnny replied, I gave both him and Julian a hugged before heading inside The Crown Casino.

"Uh it's a beautiful as I remember" I said while looking around the amazing place.

"Not as beautiful as you" Demi whispered into my ear as she hugged me from behind planting a kiss on my cheek

"Thanks dems, you're beautiful too" I said turning around so I was facing her she still had her hands on my waist so I rested my headed in the crook of her neck until I seen a flash and Justin run away. Demi laughed then let go but grabbed my hand and pulled me to the elevator, apparently Justin and Ryan had already checked us in. The elevator doors opened so we walked in and Justin pressed 19 then the doors closed. Even tho I slept a fair bit on the plane in so tired I can't wait to get into bed and sleep.