The Truth and a Big Ask

This feeling was weighing me down, and it wasn't just the fact that I was pregnant. I felt paranoid about it. No matter how much I don't want to, I have to tell Louis.

I walked out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen. I was so nervous when I saw Louis standing there eating a bowl of cereal. Oh my god.

"Morning." He smiled widely. he was making this 10000 times harder.

"Morning." I said. I took a deep breath. "Louis, I have something to tell you."

"What is it darling?" he smiled putting his empty bowl in the kitchen sink.

Here it goes. "You see, I don't actually... love you."

His face frowned. "What? Why? Have I done something?" he came over to me.

"No, no. It's not you... it's me." I said a tear running down my cheek. "we only love each other because of the baby. We would probably be just friends if it wasn't for this. We were drunk when he was conceived. He was an accident. And... I'm in love with someone else."

A tear fell down his cheek too. "I've actually had thoughts about the same thing." Louis said. I gave him a hug. "this doesn't mean we still aren't friends, does it?" he sobbed.

"Of course not, Louis." I reassured him. "And we are still going to be great parents."

"I'm think I'm in love with someone else too." he wiped away a tear.

"Well, I'm glad."

"So what's going to happen with the baby?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll just figure it out later."

Louis nodded in response. "So, where are you going? You can stay here if you need."

"Actually, I'm going to head home. to my flat."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later then?"

"I'll talk to you later." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I got dressed, packed my bag and headed out. I'm so glad things worked out with Louis and I. I caught a cab back to my flat and knocked on the door.

"Annabelle?" Jeremy opened the door.

"Jeremy!" I threw my arms around him as he hugged me back.

"Wow. Come in." he laughed. "How have you been, you look amazing!"

"Great thank you, how about you?"

"Yeah really good. So how is pregnancy'"

"Eh, annoying but, it's a boy."

"Oh congrats! how's Louis?"

"He's really good but, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it? Is everything ok?"

"Well, Louis and I broke up."

"What? why?"

"We figured out that we don't actually love each other. We were only really together because of the baby." A tear fell down my cheek.

"Aw, Annabelle it's alright." he hugged me. "So what's going to happen with the baby?"

"We aren't sure. But I'm coming to live back here is that ok?"

"That's perfectly fine! I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too."

"Do you need me to help you unpack your bag?"

"Oh yes please." I smirked as he took my bag from my hand and took it to my room.

*****

We were sitting on the couch watching tv, we had been doing this for hours. I had missed this. It took me a while to realise, but we had moved into a position with my head resting against his chest and his arm around my neck and his hand resting on my chest. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

"So if you don't love Louis, who do you love?" Jeremy raised his eyebrow.

I bit my lip as I sat up straight. I looked deep into his eyes and watched as a smile appeared on his face.

We both leaned in and our lips met. they fought for power over one another, but it was a tie as I pulled away.

"You." I said.

"I've loved you ever since the 1st grade, Anna" He smirked. "When we met on the playground, I was crying because I had forgotten my lunch, but you came and shared your sandwich with me." He said. I giggled at the thought of the memory. "I'll never forget that moment with you, Anna."

I smiled and we kissed again. He held his hands against my waist and mine were around his neck. I pulled away again. "It was peanut butter too." I giggled and our lips were soon pressed together again.

******

After A LOT of kissing, I was tired and went to bed. it's all working out. I smiled at the roof and rubbed my hand over my stomach. "What am I going to do with you?" I whispered. Adoption is what I want. But no one will let me. Louis could have him. No, with tours and stuff he won't be able to do it by himself. My door opened and Jeremy walked in.

"Can I slide in?" he asked.

"Of course." I giggled.

What if Jeremy and I did it. Louis would be there when he's not on tour, and we could see him there sometimes, and take the baby. It is a big ask though.

"Hey Fries?" I asked

"Yeah nugget?" he giggled.

"Would you be prepared to help me take care of the baby."

"You mean, you want to keep him?"

I thought about it for a bit. I kind of do now. "Yes." I nodded.

"Well, if that's what you want, than definitely."

"You wouldn't mind that he's not yours?"

"No. I love kids." he giggled putting his hand on my stomach. "Would Louis be ok with that?"

"Well, he's going to be on Tour, so I'm the only one who can take care of him."

"I would love to raise... Do you have a name for him yet?"

"William Bobby Tomlinson." I replied.

"Your not going to have his last name be Horan? You are the one looking after him."

"Well, Louis is the father. And we already agreed on the name."

"Well I like it then." He smiled abs kissed me.

"I'm also not planning to be a 'Horan' forever." I winked at him.

Before I knew it, I was asleep in Jeremy's arms.