The Talk

Louis' POV:

What have I done. I've gotten a girl pregnant, my mates sister and she doesn't even want a kid, And I lied to her about it. Annabelle is pregnant. I'm going to be a father. Crap! This wasn't meant to happen. How am I going to live with this. I have to talk to Niall. Anna doesn't want me to, but it's the last thing I can do.

I walked into his house.

"Niall we need to talk." I frowned.

"What about mate?" he invited me to sit beside him on the couch.

"It's about Annabelle"

"Did she tell you about our day at the waterpark." he smirked.

"Actually Niall," I twiddled my thumbs. "she's pregnant."

His mouth gaped open. "My sister?" He asked. I nodded. "Is it yours?" Again I nodded. "Wow uh, do you think you guys can handle this?"

"I do but, she doesn't."

"what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know." I sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm going to be a dad Niall"

Just the thought of it. 22 seems so young for me to be a dad. I used to see those shows and think 'that'll never be me' but now, I guess it is. there's nothing I can do about it.

"Seriously? my sister, pregnant at 20?"

"She doesn't know she is though."

"What do you mean?"

"she was so scared when i told her it was positive that i freaked out and told her I was joking." I cried.

someone opened the door. "I knew you would come here." Anna yelled. "Louis I saw the test. did you really think you could hide this from me?'

"No it's not that I-"

"And now you know!" she pointed to Niall "don't you dare go telling mum." she cried, tears fell down her cheeks.

"I promise i won't" Niall smiled sympathetically.

She sat down on the couch beside me and rested her head on my shoulder. "What are we going to do." She sobbed. I was crying to. "I don't want a baby Louis! I want to party again, get drunk, pass out!"

"since when have you ever done that?" Niall giggled.

"since when have you ever payed attention to my life?" Annabelle said, she didn't even look at Niall.

"We're going to be ok." I smiled

"But Louis! you don't get it! Theres a person in here." she pointed to her stomach.

"A person who we will love and care for." i smiled

"I don't want a person Louis!" she cried.

i lifted the hem of her shirt, revealing her bare stomach that would soon be quite large. "We're going to be ok Anna, we can make this work. We can take care of a baby." I rubbed her stomach.

"It won't be a baby forever! Can we put it up for adoption after?" A tear fell down her cheek.

"If that's what you want." I frowned. I want to keep it Why is she so afraid?

"Thats what Inwant." she whispered.

"I think your opinion will change after the baby is born" i continued to rub her stomach

"I doubt it." she laughed. "But those words; baby, born, pregnant. I never thought they would relate to me, at least not for a few years."

"Get a room you three!" Niall stood up. But the way he said three made me smile. he was accepting the fact that I had done this to his little sister. he wasn't mad at me. he thought I was protecting her.

"Why don't you get a room!" Annabelle yelled at him.

"Ok." Niall went to his room.

"Are you sure we are going to be ok?" Annabelle looked up at me.

"positive." i smiled

"No pregnancy jokes right now please" she giggled.

"Sorry mum!" I whined

"dont even."

"We're going to be a family." i looked into her eyes. She wasn't smiling.

"I don't want it to be like this Louis."

"like what?"

"If I am going to have/raise a child, it can't be in this environment. The fans don't even know about me. i can't just show up and be like 'HI everyone I'm Niall's twin oh and guess what im carrying Louis' child haha' it would suck the life out of them, its almost like I've stolen you from them."

"Annabelle Horan, do not stress, I love you and if I love you, so will the fans."

"They're going to hate me and this baby."

"No they aren't"

"Some girls are dreaming of being in this possition right now. Madly in love with Louis Tomlinson and not to mention, having his child."

"This child is going to be the luckyest child ever."

"why? because it has one amazing parent and one that never wanted it in the first place!"

"No, because it will have 2 awesome parents who love and care for each other no matter what."

"I'm gonna get fat."

"But i will still love you"

"I'm going to be really moody."

"but i will still love you."

"I'm going to want to punch you in the face sometimes."

"But guess what?"

"What?

"i will still love you."

I pressed my lips against hers and she kissed back. could we actualy do this? we may be young, but we love each other. I have to say i'm a little excited to see her pregnant. To feel true love of a two people at once. No one will ever hurt her, as long as i am here.

"I'm tired." she yawned. "I'm gonna go home."

"Alright I'll see you later baby." I smiled as she walked out the door.