Its a...

Annabelle's POV:

I squeezed Louis' hand and nodded at Gemma.

"Well, if you look here," she pointed at the monitor, "you can see the genital area." Harry giggled

"It's a boy!" Louis smiled. He kissed my lips. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Niall looked worried

"It's just that... I was kind if hoping it was a girl." I smiled. that's not what was wrong at all. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be out partying. How am I ever going to look after a child if I don't even want one.

"I'm sorry." Louis frowned.

"No, no it's fine, a boy is just as great." I whispered kissing his cheek. I actually didn't mind either sex but, I needed an excuse.

We finished off and we all went home. I can see that Gemma and I will be good friends and she seems keen to help me.

We got home and I slumped on the couch. I can't wait until this thing is out of me. it's really annoying.

"So what are we going to do with him?" Louis rubbed my stomach. it was just us home now, the others went to Liam's house to have some drinks, but of course we couldn't go.

"I think, for the first year or so, we should give him to mum. You know, until we can figure out how we are going to raise it." I shrugged. Louis nodded.

"Well, let's not call him an it, he needs a name." Louis giggled. "Since we have decided to keep it."

"Well, what's your middle name?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"William, why."

"I like that name." I smiled.

"What about a middle name?"

"My fathers name, Bobby."

"William Bobby Tomlinson." He said. "Have you been putting some thought into this?" he smirked. I nodded shyly. "it's a perfect name."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely!" He blushed. "I can't believe this is actually happening. We're having a baby, Annabelle."

"If I have to do this with anyone, I'm glad it's you." I pecked a kiss on his forehead.

"Hello, William." He whispered to my stomach.

But something didn't feel right.

******

I was in bed in the spare room, now thinking of how this will all work out. Maybe if I had a year or so, to prepare, I'd be ready for a baby. That's the whole idea of giving him to mum. We called her today and she said she would love to. Things are all falling into place. I will still have my child. Maybe I'll want it-him more in a year or so. I can't say I'm not a little bit excited, because I am now. But I'm not as excited as I am scared for birth. All if the videos and tv-shows make it seem so painful. Am I ready for this? No, of course not. I'm just going to have to wing it, and do what the doctors say to me. everyone is being so supportive of our decision, but there's another thing I'm not excited for; coming out. Coming out to the fans about Niall and Louis and the baby. And what will I do after the baby's born? To be honest, I want to go back into my safest hiding spot, and live with Jeremy. I haven't seen him in ages and he's my best friend. I miss him so much. I don't want to make him uncomfortable with the whole pregnancy thing, but all I want to do right now is run into Jeremy's arms. Maybe he's the one for me, and not Louis. Is all of this just a big mistake? We were drunk. That's how this whole thing started. Two drunk people, having sex. But seeing Jeremy's face, and how he embraced me when I told him I was pregnant, almost tore me apart. He looked broken. I want to feel his touch again. I've never felt like this before, even with Louis. a tear ran down my cheek. I don't love Louis, as much as I love Jeremy. I love Jeremy. I love him. More than anyone else. Does he feel the same. Jeremy. That's all I want. Not Louis, not this baby. I want Jeremy. But I've practically declared my love for Louis. But if I proclaim my love for Jeremy, does that mean Louis and I can still be friends? I'm so confused. What if Jeremy doesn't love me. Oh hell I should've seen all of these signs earlier. Our morning pillow fights, our cuddles, our... everything we do, is identical to what a couple does. I can hear Louis humming as he walks down the hallway. My heart breaks. Did I love him only because of this baby, and to make Niall jealous. What the fuck have I done? My life is ruined.

There are 3 things I'm certain of;

1. I don't want this baby.

2. I don't love Louis.

3. I love Jeremy.

A/N: LOL MY TWILIGHT REFERENCE HAHA IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT A NEW ONE'S COMING SOON!

PLEASE READ MY NEW BOOK "THE BLACKBOARD" ITS A HARRY ONE AND ITS ABOUT A TEACHER!

ALSO, READ MY OTHER HARRY FANFICS "THE BOY AT THE BAKERY" AND THE SEQUEL "STAY WITH ME"

Xx Emily