Theo Talk

Annabelle's POV:

I was woken up by mum. Theo and Greg were getting here soon. I had a shower, got dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I normally eat lot, but not this much. I had 8 pieces of toast.

"How are you feeling this morning Honey?" Mum smiled.

"Uh, ok thanks." I mumbled

There was a knock on the door. They were here. "You can answer that." Mum said. I went to the door and smiled as it opened. There was my older brother and my nephew. Theo smiled up at me from the carrige.

"Hello!" I waved.

"Annabelle? I didn't know you were coming?" Greg smiled.

"Yeah, i kind of have some news."

"Well I can't wait to hear all about it." He pushed the stroller through the door.

"Hello Greg!" mum welcomed him and Theo. "How are you." She spoke to Theo in a baby voice who giggled.

"Whats this 'news' of Annabelle's?" Greag asked as i walked up to the carrige.

"Do you want to tell your brother the wonderful news?" She smiled at me widely.

"It's not wonderful Mum! And you can tell him." I whined as i smiled at Theo.

"She's pregnant." Mum clapped her hands together.

"Annabelle is?" He looked at me shocked. "Well, congradulations i guess."

"I don't want to be congradulated." I sighed as he hugged me.

"Wait whose the father?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Uhm, Louis." I smiled at the thought of him.

"Wait, Louis Tomlinson? I thought you didn't want to be involved with One Direction." He giggled slightly.

"That was before i met them." I said "and before this happened." I pointed to my stomach.

"Well, are you going to keep it?" he smirked

"I don't know yet." i looked at the ground

"Well, if you do, I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother, and Theo would be delighted to have a cousin." Greg laughed looking down on Theo

"Why is everyone getting something out of this but me." I whined

"You are getting a child out of this Annabelle!" Mum butted in. "You and Louis are going to have a beautiful baby, and you have to keep it!"

"I can't even raise myself well let alone a baby." i cried.

"Just look after Theo for the day. I'm sure you'll pick it up quickly." Greg smiled

"Fine!" i huffed picking up Theo from the carrige

"See, it's not that bad." Mum mocked. I made a face which made her laugh "Greg I have some groceries to do, would you like to come?"

"I would love to." Greg laughed.

"What about me?" i frowned.

"You have a baby to take care of." Mum smiled as they walked out. The car started and I knew they wern't joking.

"What are we going to do?" I laid down on the couch and smiled at Theo.

I felt like i could say anything to him. He's a baby, He's not going to tell anyone.

"So, what would you do if you were me huh? Would you keep it. I don't even want it. Should i give it to someone who does? Oh Theo I'm so confused. Do you want a baby cousin? everyone seems to be excited about this. I'll tell you now, I'm not. I'm only 20. I don't need this. So Louis wants to start a family. He won't even be there half the time, he'll be on tour. I'll basicaly raise the thing by myself. I can't raise a baby. Look at me, discussing my problems with you. I'm still a baby myself. Why am i not getting anyone saying that 'ohh you're too young' or 'You can't raise a child' everyone wants this but me. I'm sick of this, and im only less than one week in. What do i do? I can't have an abortion that's just wrong. I can't force a miscarriage. You see Theo, i never thought i'd be here. I watched all of those shows about pregnant teens and stuff and mocked them, but i guess now, i am them. It feels so weird knowing that a little person is growing inside me. I don't even know how to care for it. Remember that dog we had. Oh no you weren't born. But guess who forgot to feed it for a week. Me! And that's how it died. I can't do this mate. You've got to help me!"

I looked down at Theo. "You're a good listener." Then i realised that he was asleep, and i don't know how, but i drifted off too.