Babysitting

Annabelle's POV:

I hate it when he does this sometimes. "seriously! I'm fine" I yelled.

"Nope!" Niall said popping the 'p'.

"Hey babe are you ok?" Louis came up to me. he patted my hair.

"I'm fine!" I screeched.

"We'll leave you in here to rest. 'Toddlers and Tiaras' is on!" Harry smiled. they all walked out of the room.

"Wait!" I said. the boys turning back to my room. "Can I come?" I smiled.

"Of course!" Zayn said helping me up. Niall shook his head.

Zayn sat me on the couch and Niall got me a blanket. he still wasn't happy that I was joining them.

Harry and Niall sat in the floor, Zayn Liam and Louis sat one one couch and I spread my body across the other.

Harry turned on the tv and Louis rubbed his hands together and smiled making Zayn laugh.

There was a little girl who was 6 years old named Alana and she was really funny. especially her mother.

"A DALLA MAKES ME HALLA HONEY BOO BOO." she said making us all crack up into fits of laughter.

"Classic rednecks!" Liam laughed. I was actually feeling so much better, maybe laughter is the best medicine?

We laughed and laughed, this was the best one yet, and by the end, I could stand up and walk out! seriously I could do anything right now!

Harry turned off the tv and we all went silent for about 10 seconds looking around at each other smiling until we started laughing again.

I need to do something. but what?

I hopped off the couch causing all of the boys jaws to drop. I walked casually into my room and put on a change of clothes.

I walked out "Niall I'm going to the gym!" I waved at the other boys and Niall stared at me amazed along with Zayn and Louis.

"Ok babe! see ya later!" Harry waved as Niall smacked his arm.

"Um your not going anywhere." Niall said.

"Niall I'm not a baby anymore! I can take care of myself!" I cheered.

"B-but-" Niall stuttered.

"Byeeeeee" I waved as Harry waved back.

"Wait Anna!" Louis said "I'll come with you." he nodded in Niall's direction and we left.

We started walking to the gym not far away from my place.

"You really are crazy." Louis laughed "and you walk fast slow down!"

"I'm not crazy, just determined!" I whispered positively.

"You know, I really admire you Anna," Louis stopped me. "After what happened and you getting up and going to the gym now. it's... amazing"

"Thanks Lou!" I smiled and continued walking until we reached the gym.

A/N: OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND IM REALLY SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME BUT IM WRITING THIS ACROSS FROM MY FRIEND AND ITS A BAD CHAPTER BECAUSE IT ONLY TOOK ME LIKE 5 MINUTES AND MY FRIEND IS ANNOYED SO PLEASE DONT BE MAD THIS IS JUS A FILLER! LOADS MORE STILL TO COME THANKS FOR READING ILY

Xx Emily