Winning her back

Niall's POV:

How am I going to do this? Anna was always the tough one! If I'm going to win her back I will need some help.

My phone binged and my hands were shaking as I pulled it from my pocket. The restaurant was dead silent except for my table with 4 other boys.

From Jeremy:

No major injuries just bruises but she needs rest. thanks for taking care of her last night she really appreciated it! ;)

Oh great she's ok!

"Heeeey Niall whooo ya textin?!" Louis looked over my shoulder.

"Uh Jeremy." I said quietly.

"What about mate? is everything alright?" Zayn asked.

"Uh actually no." I murmured "Anna and Jeremy got robbed last night. Jeremy was out and Anna was punched a lot by the robber. we don't know who it was but we're trying to find out."

"Oh no! are they ok?" Louis suddenly snapped out of his silly mood and became his adult self.

"Yeah, Anna got the all clear from the doctors." I smiled.

"Is that where you went last night?" Harry said "I woke up and you weren't home so I just went back to sleep I guess."

"Yeah she called me after and I stayed with her." I kept smiling.

"Oh some re-bonding time?" Liam asked.

"Well sort of." I stated "she said that if I wanted her trust back, I had to earn it or something."

"Hmmm earning her trust hey?" Louis stroked his chin.

"You could take her out to dinner. maybe... Talk it out?." Zayn suggested.

"Nah" I screwed up my face "she'd want to do something... fun."

"What about you go to the ice skating rink?" Liam smiled.

"Are you kidding? Anna on ice? She'd kill me for even taking her there." I laughed.

"I know!" Harry said putting his finger in the air.

I nodded at his suggestion in agreement.

"I just have to ask her." I smiled and we all hi-fived

My phone binged again.

From Jeremy

Hey Niall I've gotta work 2nite. any chance u could look After Anna?

My fingers typed fast as I replied

To Jeremy

Sure mate . can I bring the boys ?

I saw the bubble showing that he was replying when it binged again

From Jeremy

Sure thing but she needs rest. be there at 5 :)

"Hey boys! we're going babysitting!" I smiled as they all shrugged at each other.

We finished our meals and it was soon 4:45 so we quickly rushed to Jeremy and Anna's apartment.

I swiftly knocked on the door and was greeted by Jeremy.

"Thanks guys I really appreciate it! I should be back around 9. Sometimes I hate late night shoppers." he waved and walked out.

Jeremy works at a Nando's down the street. I praise him for it because he gives me discounts.

We walked in and I immediately saw Anna. She was sitting up on her bed watching spongebob.

"Hey baby sis, how are you" I commented

"Firstly, Why are you here. Secondly, 4 minutes Niall, 4 minutes younger."

"Oh c'mon you love that your the youngest!" I played.

"Not when you suck up to me I don't!" She stated.

"Anyway, Jeremy is at work and I'm looking after you." I smiled.

"I don't need a babysitter" she whispered.

"Actually, you have 5" I smiled as the other boys came up behind me.

A/N: NOT MUCH TO SAY BUT SORRY THIS CHAPTER US SHORT AND YEAH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK SO FAR!!!

Xx Emily