Ashton broke into guffaws once again. Typical of him. "We should rename the band to 5 Seconds of Suckers."

These boys think they suck when they are so far from that.

"Summer" I scoffed. "Lame." I got a chorus of "Oooohs" from them except Calum.

"Any good idea, Ms. Smart Pants?" Calum deadpanned, his eyebrows taunting me.

"Okay, guys." Luke interjected.

"I mean, Summer is like a unisex name.." Michael added.

"Fine." I agreed. But no, I'm not going to call her, 'Or him', Summer in front of anyone.

Michael stood up and threw the controller at the sofa, "Okay, Summer's Summer, that's it. Anyone up for some juice?" He asked as he walked backwards toward the fridge.

When everyone declined, he shrugged, poured himself a glass of orange juice and settled back on his spot on the sofa right next to where Ashton was now lounging with his phone on.

I was left standing behind the sofa facing the tv while the baby, well, Summer I suppose, played with my hair.

"I personally think Summer's a pretty name. It suits her." Luke's voice suddenly echoed in my ear just before I noticed he was standing next to me with Summer holding his index finger.

I ignored his comment and faced the television once again.

"C'mon, Reev. Loosen up. It's just a name." Luke said as he reached for the baby. I arched an eyebrow at him. "Can I hold her?"

"Or him." Michael insisting on his 'or him' again.

"I need a breather." I said, completely ignoring Michael.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked, concerned. I walked out of the living room with Summer, leaving everyone.

My emotions are pretty messed up. Everything's gone haywire. Must be the baby. The Wal-Mart incident. Ashton. And the hell more.

Reaching Michael's bedroom, I placed Summer on the bed while I took a seat on the floor. Summer's now playing with just her — or his — hands while babbling. It makes me regret that I didn't grab some toys to give them to her.

Or him.

Dang it! I'm blaming Michael about this 'his or her' thing.

I was about to decide whether to check what is hidden under Summer's nappy when I heard quiet steps from behind.

I turned around and saw Luke heading to us looking curious, with his raised brows and his arms inside his pockets.

"What is she doing?" He asked as he watched Summer fiddle with her — or his — hands.

I glanced back at Summer as Luke sat beside me on the floor.

"She's playing." I told Luke as Summer continues on playing and babbling.

Luke stared at Summer for a few beats before he straightened up and faced me.

Luke reached over and Summer grabbed his finger, "She likes me, doesn't she?"

I chuckled, facing Luke, "You really think Summer's a girl?"

"Yeah, because of her eyes. You pretty much have the same eyes as Summer, you know." Luke told me while awkwardly pointing at his own eyes.

I can't help but let out a chuckle. It's probably true, I guess. Now that I'm watching Summer closely.

She — or he — even reminds of my brother. Her eyes are like exact copies of my brother's. Seeing the light up feels just like seeing my brother again. The warmth that spread throughout my chest as I remembered my brother was just as easily shadowed by worry, as to how he's doing right now.