Baby On Board (A 5SOS Fanfic)

• Dedicated to 5SOS Family

Prologue

I woke up with a jolt as I heard the annoying sound of the doorbell, which sounded an awful lot like my alarm tone back in high school.

Who could be at the door waking us up this early in the morning? Well, I'm not really sure it's still early. I'm guessing 6 am. It's kind of an estimation, though.

Before I opened my eyes, I tried to recall everything that happened last night. I was in a game convention, met four Australian guys (I went to school with one of them), and spent the night in an apartment two of them were sharing. Nothing inappropriate happened; we just played video games until who knows what time.

Another ring of the doorbell pulled me out from my thoughts. I grunted and tried to roll out of bed but it was too late when I remembered that I slept in the couch. I fell face first onto two considerably hard objects, and just as I thought, it's Calum and Michael. They decided to sleep on the floor beside the couch because last night, I made a lame joke about unknown spirits watching you when you sleep. I couldn't believe they fell for it.

After sitting right up, I lightly tapped on both of their faces, "Hey, I think there's someone out your door. You should get that."

Michael groaned and Calum turned away.

"Alright, if this is the pizza delivery man, I'm not sharing," I said jokingly (I just woke up, of course I didn't order pizza) as I carelessly stood up, hitting them intentionally. They won't get up anyway.

Another bell. "Coming!" I picked up my phone from the coffee table and looked at the time. 7:19 am. Close enough.

Another bell. "Dammit, I don't even live here," I muttered under my breath, and ran to the door which was just like, six seconds away.

I opened the door. No one. I peeked out to check if someone has just been here. Pretty sure I could see him easily unless he hid inside one of the other apartment units. But I saw no one. Just an empty, quiet hallway.

"I could've f*cking sworn someone just rang the do- What. The. F*ck."

I stared at the thing on the floor, not sure if I was scared or what with it.

"Guys? You should really get up now."

Silence.

"Is it housekeeping?" Michael said sleepily.

"NO. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. COME HERE, YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!"

Just a few moments later, I heard lazy footsteps coming from my back. Next thing I know is I could feel two sets of warm, heavy breathing on either side of my neck. They could see what I was looking at. A tight bundle of light blue cotton blankets, slightly moving.

"Guys. We have a baby on board."