Chapter Four: Illegal Digging!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Just then, Stiles came rushing over, and crouched next to me, but I quickly reclined my hand before he saw. He plucked the flower, and the rope was attached to it, he began to pull all the rope from under dirt, as he went around in circles. As he pulled, I could feel the magic lifting from this spot. Moments later, he had gathered all the rope attached to the flower. I see Scott's eyes widen, as he stands, looking down to the grave.

"Stiles, Alice..." Scott announces our names slowly, as he just looked down at the shallow grave. We made our way over, and we took a glance down, to see the other half of the girl, her eyes still open.

"Oh..." I just stare at the body amazed, her body covered in dirt, small claw marks on the body. We just all stare at the body, before turning to one another, and that's when Stile's called his father.

...............................

The next day came, and I stood next to Scott leaning on Stiles's jeep, as he dragged Derek from the burnt house, in handcuffs. Before he gets in the police car, he gives Scott and I a quick glance. The wolfsbane was there to keep the body in her wolf form, meaning so type of magic was involved in this, and I needed to find out.

"Hey, I have to go. But I'll see you at the game." I state, as he gives me a quick nod. As I walked from the jeep, I saw Stiles descend his way to the police car, going to talk to Derek. I wonder how that will go. As I walk further into the woods, and out of sight. I vamp-sped away, and back to my house in a couple of minutes.

I arrived in my living room, as I quickly grabbed a book from the ones that were piled up on the table between the couch. "Please find something." I flipped through the pages of a book that I've had for a long time. I came to a halt on one of the pages that was titled Aconite, another word for Wolfsbane.

"Aconite, is an extremely toxic herb for werewolves, and other similar creatures. Contact with wolfsbane can have several different effects depending on the dosage and the species. Most wolfsbane will kill a werewolf if it reaches their heart, though it can be cleared by ingesting the ashes of the exact same strain that poisoned them..."

I read the words out loud to myself, as I carried on the reading.

"However, it can be used in ritual to hide one's true form into another. Like a human to their wolf form..."

I shut the book, and placed it back on top of the pile, as I looked out of the window. So Derek used the wolfsbane in a ritual to hide another werewolf in it's true form. But why? None of this makes sense. Why would he bury someone next to his burnt down house. But I have a feeling that we will find out soon.

............................

The game day had come, I sat on the bleachers alone, waiting for Allison, and her father and Lydia to join the fun. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Allison approach me.

"Hey." I state, as I hugged her. She moved the popcorn out of the way to hug me back.

"Hi...Alice I would like you to meet my Dad." She states, as she looks behind us motioning to her Dad.

"Hi. Mr Argent. It's nice to meet you." I placed my hand out for him to shake, and he gladly did, having a small smile as the handshake finished.

"You too." He states, before we all sat down. Allison talked to her father, as I looked at Lydia who's giving Scott a stern talking too. This is going to end badly. Lydia made her way up to us, as she sat in the middle. I on her right side, and Allison on her left.

The game had started, and it went off to a start. As Scott was trying to go for the ball, the ass of a guy, Jackson. Came in and literally threw Scott on his back, so he wouldn't get the ball. This game was violent, and clearly Jackson didn't like competition. As he picks up the ball and throws it into the net, scoring a point. Everyone around me cheered, and stood clapping as loud as they could. I could feel Lydia move to grab something, and when I turned to look at her, she's holding a sign that said 'We Luv u Jackson' on it, and Allison holding onto it too.

"Brutal." I whispered to myself, as they jumped up and down, and finished clapping.

The game went on, and no one passed to Scott but he was wide open all the time. It actually made me angry. He was a good player, even though he's a werewolf now, he could still benefit from playing. There was only a minute and half left on the clock, and we only had 3 points, as the other team had five. Lydia rattles on that Scott hadn't even caught a ball throughout the game. Sometimes she could piss me off.

A faint noise rang through my ears, and soon enough I picked up on it. It was a low growling sound, coming from the pitch. I look to see Scott bent over growling. Oh. This is not good. The game starts again, and Scott was all over it. He got the ball and began to run towards the net, dodging the opposite team, running a bit fast. Using his newly fond powers to fuel the game. Everyone cheers as he makes the shot, and I stood to cheer him, as Allison did the same. The game continues as Scott gains the ball again, and runs for the net. The timer slowly counted down to zero. Scott stood still, metres from the net. As a couple of the other team guys surround him. I stood, as I looked at him, waiting on what he was going to do.

"You can do it Scott." I hear Allison say, but I think Scott heard it too. Before he looks at the net, and swirls the stick around, and throws the ball into the net, scoring us the winning point. Everyone cheered, as the game ended and we won. Everyone ran onto the pitch to celebrate the victory. Allison and I ran onto the pitch to find Scott, but we saw him run off inside the school. He was shifting. Allison began to run after him, but before I could do anything she was gone. I look around to see Stiles on the bench, before running towards him.

"Stiles," I state, as he looks up at me, giving me a small smile. "Great game huh?"

"Yeah, it was amazing. Scott was awesome." He replied, as the sheriff behind was on the phone. Before I could say anything else, Stiles looks at his Dad.

"Dad, what's wrong?" Stiles asked, but his Dad held a finger out to him, meaning give him a minute. I look to Stiles's dad, using my hearing to eavesdrop on the call.

"Sheriff, the killer of the girl appears to be an animal, not human. No human could have done this, too much evidence points to an animal." The man on the other end of the phone states. As Stiles's dad hangs up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asks his Father, before he looks at us both.

"The attacks on the girl were animal not human. And I ID both halves of the dead girl...Her name is Laura Hale." I was shocked to hear this, but now it all made sense to me. He wanted no one to poke around, but what killed her? She was a werewolf too. I was lost in thought, as Stiles ran off to find Scott to tell him the news.

Things just keep on getting worse...