Chapter 2 "World Of Fairess"

Comenzar desde el principio

This is it. Oh and that do to your right is the door to the atic.

Oh, ok.

Well what do you think of my room?

"A bed with midnight blug covers, a book shelf, closet, and even a toy chest. A desk that looks like it was hand carved out of a tree stump and ........ a picter of a girl and a ..... and a.....

Something wrong Runa?

Huh!?! Oh no. It's just.....

It's just what?

Never mind. Can you show me the garden now, please.

*Smiles* We'll have to go through the greenhouse to get to the garden.

Alright. Lead the way Shy.

Come on then. The greenhouse is this way, around back of the house.

"We walked back to the kitchen wand walked through a door at the back of kitchen into the greenhouse, which was just as big as the house, in my mind. Shy keeps pointing at floors and plans that I've already know the names of and know what to use them for, when it comes to hurbs such as these."

Alright, we're here. Through this door is the garden. I hope you like it.

I think I will.

*chuckes* "If only you could remember this place Runa hana. You'd be so surprised as to what I real am."

Wow!! This garden is amazing. I've only ever seen on other garden like this, but that was a long time ago.

Oh. Where was this garden?

I don't remember. All I remeber is that. Your probley think I'm making this up, but a fox fairy, a boy fox fairy took me to a garden just like this one, when I was four. For a long time he would come and get from my grandmother's house at night and bring me to this garden and we would play for hours, but  I'd always fall asleep after about two hours of us playing games. When I woke up, I was back in my bed at my grandmother's house, as if I'd never left it. I'm sorry I'm rambling.

Not at all. It's fine and I do believe you and I'm not just saying that.

I don't think you are just staying that.

"kookoo clock gos off"

Huh?! What time is?

It's 10:30, why? Is something wrong?

I should have been home an hour ago. I'm suposded to watch my little brother while my parents are away for the weekend. I'm so dead.

Calm down. I'll walk you home and exsplane things to your parents why your late.

Good luck with that.

"At home"

Mom. Dad. I'm home and I brote a friend with me!!

Oh how wonderful, but your parents already left hony.

Oh, ok grandmom.

Why don't you and your friend come into the kitchen for some snacks.

Ok grandmom. The kitchen is this way Shy.

Lead the way Runa.

This way around the corner. That's the living room and the room off of it is my grandmother's room. That's the dinning room through that doorway and my room, my brother's room, and my parents rooms are upstairs. The basement door is under the stairs and the adic door is in my room.

Nice.

So, who is this nice looking young man, that you have with you sweety?

Grandmom this is Shionnach, but I call him Shy for short and Shy this is my grandmother Mary.

Nice to meet you mam.

Nice to meet one of Runa's friends from school. Anyhow I'm going upstairs to check on Nick. Help yourselves to some choclet chip cookies, fresh from the oven.

Thanks grandmom.

Thansk you mam.

Your both welcome.

Your grandmother is really nice.

Yes she is. Want some milk with your cookies?

Sure.

Here you go.

Thanks. So you have a little brother?

Yap. His name is Nick. He's six years old and a pain in my neck, but you know, I still have to love him.

Yah. I know. That a pictcher of you two?

Yap. My mom cut my hair short cause some kid at school put gum in my hair.

That had to suck.

It did. I looked like a boy in a girl's clothing.

Haha. I would have loved to see that.

I bet you would. Anyhow, I want to ask you something Shy.

Ask way Runa. I'm all ears.

That pictcher in your room, the one by the window. How did you get that pictcher?

My mom took that picture. *smiles* I take it you remember it?

I don't know what you mean by that, but the boy in the picture is the fox fairy that I meet when I was four and the girl in the picture is me. I just wanted to know if you knew the fox fairy in anyway?

I know him and I'll let him know that you want to see him.

................ thanks. "clock gos off" Huh? Oh its almost midnight. Your going to want to get going Shy.

Your right. I'll see you later?

Yah, maybe.

"Shy just smiles and walk out the front door, closing it behind him. I clean up the kitchen and head up to bed, after checking in on grandmom, who is asleep in her own bed. As I walk up to my room, all I can think about is that picture in Shy's room, of me and the fox fairy. *sigh* Why can't I remember his name, or even where I meet him?"

Ahh it's to late in the night to be thinking about these things. I need to get some sleep. I can worry about all of this in the morning.

"But all night all I could think about was that picture in Shy room of me and the fox fairy."