12. Confession 1

Chapter 12 – Confession 1

Minha's POV

It's really nerve-wracking to choose a decision that you certainly think it's right, because you never know the outcome since it hasn't happened yet. Although I could somehow predict what will happen using my own common sense, sometimes there's a twist somewhere in between.

And relating to that, I might or I might not have regretted the decision I have made right now.

Clank. The sound of glass shattered across the room, I suppose, because the floor was made out of wood and that Sojin always screams whenever a glass breaks.

I opened the door in a rush and there stood an unfamiliar bulky figure that looked like a man but had long hair and was wearing a skirt.

"W-what the-"

I could finish my sentence because a vase was thrown at my direction. "What's going on?" I managed to ask without being cut off.

"Oh, is this another one of your new transfer student?" The figure cooed and yanked my shirt.

Haeun intercept before my arm was about to be twisted. "Just go away, Gyuri! Leave her be!" She managed to push me away, but that didn't help me reach out of her grip.

"Who are you?" I asked something that was too late to take back.

The bulky woman (yes she looked old somehow) laughed sarcastically. "Who?" She laughed again. "Oh dear, you're so cute. But you'll be cuter if I throw you to the side!"

She gripped my arm tightly and swung me to the side where I hit the bunk beds in which I groaned because the pain jolted badly to my head and my arm.

"MINHA!" Sojin came up to me. 

"Look okay I know you're still upset about what happened last time but-"

Haeun was punched in the guts. Then Jiwoo was attacked as well along with Soyeon who was standing still. I couldn't believe what I saw – my eyes was bulging to the max and I couldn't do anything and so does Sojin.

My body couldn't move. I was there helpless.

All of a sudden the door opened in a second and was slammed to the wall from the impact. There stood Chanyeol with a worry face.

"What the hell happened in here?!" He shouted.

At that moment I swore Chanyeol looked super heroic and his face expression was indescribable. With that handsome ruffled hair, I was swooned by his presence.

But something else had made me question myself – that Gyuri girl turned 180 degrees to a girly cute girl wannabe in front of him in a split second. I couldn't believe my eyes at first but she really did.

"C-Chanyeol oppa?"

Oh great, she knows Chanyeol. I had goose bumps when she suddenly added the 'oppa' at the end.

"I-uh, you see Jiwoo was choking," She slowly, slowly unleashed her grip at Jiwoo's collar and pretends a smile. "So I thought-"

Ignoring her, he rushed towards me and bent down. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

Obviously shocked and fluttered at the same time, I stuttered. "Y-yeah. My h-head kind of hurt."

Chanyeol, who always make my heart go crazy, suddenly did something much unexpected: he lifted me from the floor in bridal style.

"C-Chanyeol? What-"

"Ssh, it's okay. Let me carry you to the infirmary."

I took a glance at Gyuri, and oh god I was appalled at her expression – she was glaring at me intensely as if she was going to kill somebody. I kind of flinched which Chanyeol noticed.