5. A day with Daehyun

Chapter 5 – A day with Daehyun

 "Where do you think you're going?" A voice echoed in my ears.

"I'm going downstairs, of course." I frowned, and then turned my body towards the door handle. I grabbed the handle but got interrupted by a hand holding my wrist.

"Stay." He said, almost whispering.

I almost forgot to breathe after he said that magical and wonderful word. Adrenalines were rushing through my body non-stop. I didn't know how to react. I would totally love to stay with him but the fact that he's shirtless makes me blush hard.

"P-put on a s-shirt first at least. Then I'll s-stay." I looked away.

He unexpectedly agreed and walked away. I was still flustered of course; I couldn't take my eyes off his abs. I was still frozen at my spot, facing the door.

"Sit." He startled me.

I turned around, and saw a chair beside the end table, and he was sitting on his bed. How did he do that I don't even know.

I sat on the chair nervously wondering what he'll do next. He suddenly took the bowl of soup and spoon from the tray and started eating it.

"How's the soup? Does it taste good?" I smiled, waiting for his answer.

"Hmm, it's salty." He shrugged. I scoffed at him, didn't expect a negative comment from him. Well after all, he's a jerk. I should've seen that coming.

"Then why are you eating it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's because I'm hungry." He said while munching on the vegetables.

After he finished it, I took the tray downstairs and washed the dishes. I find it weird how he said the soup was salty but he finished it all. Like, even though he's hungry won't he eat something else instead of my soup?

I walked upstairs again, to give him one glass of water, one glass of apple juice, and one tablet of parasetamol.

"Here. If you need anything just call me. I'll be downstairs." I placed everything in my hands on the end table, again, for the second time.

He suddenly stood up, and walked towards the bathroom. I looked at him weirdly, and then I stood up too. Walking around his big bedroom, one thing caught my attention. It was a a letter that was opened from the seal.

To my curiosity, I looked at the address of the letter and started examining the letter.

Xx-xx-xx-xx

Hongdae, Seoul

I looked at the sender's name, and it said 'Kim Bora' on it. As I was about to open the letter inside, I was stopped by the cocky jerk.

"What are you doing with that?" He said.

"I-I want to open... it?" My eyes widened, and I hid the letter behind my back.

"Give me that." He stretched his left arm towards the letter, but I dodged it. He looked at me for a second, and then reached out for it again and I dodged it again.

"Give me that letter!" He said in annoyance.

"No! Let me just read it for a while then I'll-" He reached out again when I wasn't in guard, but I quickly dodged it again with my fast reflex.

"Ya!" He raised his tone.

As much as I would like to get scared by his tone I was actually enjoying how he's so desperate to give back his letter.