7. Absurdity

Chapter 7 - Absurdity

Daehyun's POV

For the past week I've been feeling completely bad the whole time, since she kept on going out of the house every single damn day from school time until 5 pm. Her absence somehow affected me a little bit too much. It felt utterly lonely when she was not at home.

Moving that aside, she avoids me every single time whether it be breakfast, dinner, at school, when we coincidentally meet across the hall, or any other times.

"Aigoo stop sulking and move on already! There are a lot of girls that wants you too!" Himchan hyung said.

"I'm not a player like you, hyung." I sneered.

Himchan hyung scowled in reply. "Aish, really." He left the quiet room which made me the only person in my room. I'm glad that he left, really, because he was bugging the hell out of me by asking obnoxious question that I just really don't want to answer.

I looked at my phone, revealing Minha's phone number. I was always tempted to call her once, but then my stupid guts refuses to do so.

"Daehyun, dinner's ready!" Yongguk hyung shouted from downstairs.

Sighing, I put my phone on the brown table and walked downstairs, and saw Minha and the others settling themselves down on the dining table. She's always smiling when I'm not around, probably because she doesn't like my presence being around her.

I put on my usual cold hard face, and walked coolly towards the dining table and sat across Zelo. Her voice suddenly fades away, and I silently cursed to myself.

"Manager hyung called us. We're going to have a very important meeting 2 weeks later, so don't you dare be absent, alright?" Yongguk hyung said.

"What is it about?" Zelo frowned, as he munched his food.

"I don't really know actually, that hyung just called me to remind you." Yongguk shrugged.

"2 weeks is still a long time you idiot. How can we remember that?" Himchan hyung scowled.

Yongguk raised his eyebrows. "Well write it down somewhere. Simple."

Questions continued on forever and all I did was sitting there quietly chewing my food and stared hard at the long table. There's always times where I'm utterly not bothered speaking at all. I took a glance at Minha and she was actually staring at me the whole time.

Her eyes averted almost immediately to which made me stun for a moment. I quietly look away and simpered.

I got up a bit abruptly and headed myself towards the kitchen, leaving some stares from behind. Since that incident I've always got up the first whenever we eat dinner. I just don't want any other awkward situations (which I'm having right now) today.

"Wake up Daehyun! It's! Time! For! School!"

A loud high pitch noise which belongs to Youngjae woke me up from my sleep. I silently cursed at him, and rolled to the other side of my bed. "5 minutes."

"Oh c'mon! I don't want to be marked as late! No more 5 minutes. I will splash you with water if you're not waking up."

"4 minutes."

"No!"

"3 minutes."

"No!"

"2 minutes 30."

"You'll get sleepier, seriously. Just wake up already!"

"2 minutes deal!" I tried to shout. He must have left the room, since I heard footsteps walking away – specifically from my huge bed.