1. Yes and No

Annyeong~! I have finally made chapter 1! Enjoy!

--

Chapter 1 – Yes and No

"WHAT?! You're not at home? Then how the hell am I supposed to go in?!" I was raging, at my stupid cousin on the phone.

It was like 50 degrees outside and I was literally sweating like a pig. Well, except that I'm not fat. Well if I was to be put into a category it'll be average.

"Calm down! The door isn't locked so just come in." He said. Well done! He should have told me that in the first place so I won't suffer from the heat outside.

Stupid cousin.

"Arasso. I'm going to hang up, bye!" I said as I opened the door.

The interior of the house amazed me. It was like, a hotel. How can he be this clean? My room used to be so messy I can hardly find my stuffs.

My room was like a jungle. But a quite one though. Of course I don't have animals inside it.

Well duh, isn't that obvious. I shouldn't have said that.

Except now my old room is gone... forever. Even though I hated my room I have a lot of memories there and now it's all burnt. I have been living in that house since I was born and how do you expect me to react if it's burnt to ashes?

Anyways I placed my luggage in the living room and I started to explore around the house. I was wondering why his house is this big when he only lives alone... or not.

Shoot. What if there will be his friends here? Am I going to be the only girl here? That can't happen!

Suddenly I heard some rustling noises from upstairs and I assumed it was an intruder since my stupid cousin didn't lock the door.

Of course, me being the fast reflexed girl, I ran towards the kitchen and squatted under the cabinets. I quickly called my cousin again as fast as I can.

"Yah! Why do I hear some noises from upstairs? Is there a thief or something?" I whispered.

"What? Thief? Aigoo it's not a thief you silly." He laughed.

"I forgot to tell you that there's someone at home. It's Daehyun." He added.

"D-daehyun?! You mean.. Jung Daehyun?!"

I whispered loudly, or rather I was a bit shouting despite the fact that I know that he's in the house.

Jung Daehyun. The man of my dreams. I've been a fan of him since he debuted. His singing, his aegyo, and mostly his face, it's just perfect.

I have always wished to meet him someday, and my dreams actually came true. But I bet things will be awkward with him because he'll find me weird suddenly fidgeting every time I see him.

"Yeah! Don't worry, you'll get along with him sooner." He said.

"Aish! Why didn't you tell me that?! How the hell can I face him?!" I raged, again, imagining me doing stupid stuff in front of him.

"It's alright! Trust me; you'll get along in no time." He said. I was still not convinced. AT ALL. How can I face him when I'm wearing stupid clothes?!

"Fine! We'll see if that will happen." I said and hung up.

I decided to get out of the cabinets to get to the living room again but got stopped by a sudden presence in front of me.

"AHH!!!" I screamed.

Daehyun was practically in front of me, stood straight and he glared at me. "D-d-d-daehyun? Uh... I-I'm Y-yongguk's cousin, Minha. N-nice to meet y-y-you!" I stuttered.