4. Standing Stationary

Chapter 4 – Standing Stationary 

Minha's POV

Weekend, weekend, weekend. I just loved that word. It made me happy just to think about it since I have so many things to do.

"Breakfast's ready!" Himchan shouted.

I stood up from the comfortable sofa, walking towards the dining table. The smell of bacon and eggs made my appetite even bigger. 

"Aish I'm running out of kimchi! How am I supposed to make that dish?" Yongguk sighed.

"You know you can buy it from the convenient store, right?" Youngjae raised his eyebrow.

"Minha, could you go to the convenient store to buy kimchi?" Yongguk turned to me. I gave him a look, showing that I did not want to go.

"Please? Just this time. I have to prepare for other things to make this dish." He begged.

"Okay fine! Just this time." I crossed my arms.

"Thank you! I will get you something later on! Oh and by the way, Daehyun can come with you." Yongguk grinned.

"W-what?! Y-" My eyes widened.

"She can go to the convenient store by herself." Daehyun stood up from his chair. He's such a pain in the butt! Why can't he just accompany me?!

"Ya! She doesn't know the way! And it's pretty far from here." Yongguk said.

"Okay, whatever. I'm going to shower first." Daehyun continued to walk without even looking back.

20 minutes later

"Choi Junhong what the hell did you do with my laptop?! It's not working!" Youngjae shouted.

"Aish stop shouting. You're hurting my ears." I lift up my hands to close my ears. Not to mention he's currently sitting beside me on the sofa twiddling his laptop.

"Well I'm sorry for having such a stupid friend." He sighed. "And why on earth are you wearing a sweater like that? By the way, Daehyun likes girls who look good in sweaters." He nudged me.

"Oh shut up. I don't care if he likes it or not." I sneered. "And I don't look too good in it. But hey thank you for the compliment." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Well, you just have to see." He shrugged.

I heard a door violently opened from upstairs and I was assuming it was Daehyun's door. I quickly stood up and head my way to the door which was quite far from the place I'm standing on.

As I was about to grab the handle of the door a hand reached it before I do, and Daehyun opened the door, holding it.

I stared at him for a while. He stared at me for a while which I did not know why, and I blushed in respond, at how he can be such a kind and handsome gentleman some time.

"Are you going out or not?" Daehyun hissed.

Oh I apologize, I take my words back. He's a jerk. He's a total jerk. A jerk can't be a gentleman all of a sudden.

We walked pretty far, and the atmosphere was really awkward. By awkward I mean it was dead quite between us. We were a bit apart too, while walking.

There were quite a lot of people walking down the street, busying their selves with what they're doing.

We finally reached the convenient store, and I immediately walked to the food-tasting section.

I'm pretty good at selecting foods and let's just say that I have never disappointed anyone with my choice. But I knew someone's going to ruin that record of mine.