Not an update

Reminder: not an update

ANNYEONG.

Hey guys – author here!  I've come to an agreement that you can call me Al. I don't even know if you still remember me; sorry if I've somehow gave you hopes about updating the next chapter. I mean, some of you guys might already predict what might happen in the camp but I might add twists in it (you will never know) if I get inspired.

I apologize I didn't fulfill my promise about faster updates after chapter 10 because I was so demotivated and out of ideas. Up until now, I'm still contemplating whether I should put Daehyun's point of view or Minha's.

Like seriously, I was staring blankly at my laptop screen when I opened this story's draft.

Anyways, I just finished my math's external exams and some of my stress was relieved – which was good – but there are still exams coming up next and I wouldn't be able to update, even on the weekends because I'm usually out with my family or friends.

Maybe the earliest I can update is probably after 10 June, or more, because my exams for this year will be finished completely and I don't really care about my internal exams because it's not that important plus, it's not that big anyways. I hope you guys still remember this story, because really, I have done a terrible job at updating.

Oh and about Kris and his lawsuit, all I can say is that I'm still pretty appalled of what he did, but I'm not on anyone's side at the moment until the results are clarified. If anything, he could've told his fellow members about it, and discuss about it but again I don't know what his intentions was to leave EXO in the first place.

When I see recent pictures of him before he stayed in China instead of going back to Korea, he looks like he's compartmentalizing himself from the others. It's kind of sad, really. I'm sure they all feel betrayed, especially the fact that he left before their first EXO planet concert.

Although he's not my bias it's still just not nice to have OT11 it's just like- ugh I can't even. I'm pretty sure if SM wins the lawsuit, Kris will still leave (but have to compensate obviously) so yeah there is no chance of him joining back. I wish EXO will still get in touch with him though.

Well, I hope you're still supporting this story and don't forget to comment on the chapters that you like! (Or the ones that you don't like) I can't keep a promise of an exact date, but like I said probably about 10 June or more. Thank you to anyone who have commented and liked this story! I do really appreciate it :-)

Until next time,

XOXO, _ohcaptain