Chapter 23: I want you

Tweek's POV

Aaah~ I feel nice and clean... Inside and out. I turn off the shower, grab a towel, and dry myself off. I hang the damp towel, reach for my bathrobe, and wrap myself in it. After drying my hair and brushing my teeth, I make my way back to the room and to be honest, I am feeling nervous because Craig and I are going to... Get physical. This is his first time doing it with a guy... Will he like it? Will he like how I can make him feel? Will I be able to make him feel good?

Is this happening too fast? Should we wait a little bit? AGH! Too much pressure.

Craig's POV

I am waiting for Tweek while laying on his bed, with my phone in my hands, reading through some tips on doing it with a guy for the first time, and to be honest, it's a bit hard to go through them all... Sigh. This is not helping much.. I guess I'll just have to go with instinct, plus, if I were to do something wrong, I'm sure Tweek will let me know. Sigh, again, how long is it gonna take him to get his ass back here?

Right after I was wondering that, I hear the bathroom door unlocking and opening. I turn my head toward the sound of footsteps and see Tweek in his bathrobe, blushing and nervously pacing toward me. I guess it's my turn to shower, however, the sight of Tweek is preventing me from doing so because he is so captivating. I feel a rush of excitement going through my spine, and arousal traveling from my brain to my trousers.

"C-Craig?" I hear him calling my name. My mind just went on vacation for a moment. "Aren't you gonna take a shower?"

"Yes. Shower. Be right back" I slowly get on my feet, never stopping to check out Tweek, staring at his exposed neck and clavicle, shamelessly stripping him with my eyes. Ok. Focus. Shower. Now.

Tweek's POV

I don't mind being looked at like that. It makes me feel wanted. It makes me feel hot. Craig gets on his feet and slowly walks pass me, and with the corner of my eyes I see that he is starting at me intensively. I look away, flushing more than ever, and listen to Craig's movements. Once I hear him close the bathroom door I let out a long sigh and came to realize that I've been holding my breath. hence, I inhale and exhale slowly, catching the air into my lungs.

My hangover is barely noticeable. I guess the food, the Tums, the pain reliever help, and the shower helped. I am so grateful that Craig is here to take care of me. I get back on my bed, head on the pillow, stretch my legs out, and listen to the shower running. I've... never seen Craig without clothes on... I bet he looks great.. I felt tone muscles on him while we were kissing. Even though I am nervous... I am looking forward to it because I really like him. A lot.

Craig's POV

Phew. That was a nice and steamy shower. I feel a lot better. Refreshed and cleaned.

Alright! Let's go back to Tweek~

After drying myself, I wrap the towel around my waist, open the bathroom door, and head back to the bedroom. When I got back I see Tweek laying on the bed with a peaceful look on his face.

Please don't tell me you fell asleep.

It doesn't matter, I am going to wake him up.

I get on the bed and go to hover on top of him. Tweek must have noticed the movement around him and opens his eyes. He gasps softly from the surprise and blush. I smile at him and lower myself down to kiss his neck.

"You're not going back to sleep, are you?" I whisper tenderly against his neck and I feel him twitching slightly.

Tweek's POV

Craig without a shirt looks hot as fuck! I was not prepared to deal with this level of sexiness! What is the matter with me?!? Why am I acting like I've never done it before! He just asked me a question and I feel like melting away. Craig, you bastard, I think you broke my brain!

"I... I-I w-was just resting my eyes..." I finally reply to him, turning my head to the side, exposing my neck to him, and slowly resting my hands on his chest. Oh wow. Tone muscles. Just like Kenny. Hang on. That's fucked up! I shouldn't compare them to each other. AAAGH!!

"You'll get plenty of rest after this" Craig teases my earlobe and presses his lower half against mine, causing me to squeak quietly, "I want you..." He goes on to say, it came out like an order than a request, and I turn to face him. "You're blushing... Like... A lot" he chuckles and presses his forehead against mine, "so cute"

"S-shut up..." I mouth out nervously, slightly move my head up, and press my lips on his. We kiss tenderly with a slow motion. I part my lips to deepen our kiss and I feel Craig's tongue touching mine. I moan into the contact and I feel myself growing harder. I pant and gasp for air as he is showering me with his love and affection.

Then, he untie my robe, parting each side to expose my naked body. I look at him pulling away... Breaking our fiery make out section and he stares at me. I feel a bit embarrassed so, looking to the side, slightly covering my face with the back of my hand as Craig slowly runs his fingers on my chest, traveling down, across my belly.

Craig's POV

Do I have to suck his dick? I don't think I'm prepared for that... Should I tell him? I'm just gonna play it cool and press my cock against his to prove that I am sexually attracted to him and I want to be inside him.

"So... Um... Do I...?" I stutter slowly and carefully... then I  hear him giggling "...What?"

"You don't even know what to do with me, don't you?" Tweek says softly as he throws his arms around my neck

"Don't make fun of me" I reply looking to the side, feeling a bit shy for some reason, and this is when Tweek pulls me down, rolls around, and trades place with me. Ok. Now he's on top. "Hang on... I wanna be the one inside you"

"Oh for fucks sake..." Tweek rolls his eyes at me while pinning me down, "I heard you the first time"

"You also promised me a bj" I state calmly, running my hands on his thigh

"I-- Craig, can you be anymore romantic?" Tweek huffs and pinches my nipple. "It's amazing that you can still act like an ass in a time like this"

"Ouch. That hurts." I say with my usual monotone voice, "I guess I deserved that" I chuckles and start caressing his thigh, softly and lovingly. "I promise to be good... so... Should we pick up where we left off?"

Tweek blushes slightly.. I love the way his cheeks redden .. and especially because of me that he is blushing so violently.. I must admit, even if I don't know what to do.. being close to him like this makes me soooo happy. With Tweek hovering his face above mine and slowly moving closer for a kiss, I place my hand around his neck and pull him closer. And this is how we go back to kiss and play with each other's tongue, with him occasionally moaning, causing me to get harder and harder...  That and the fact that he is literally rubbing himself against my boner.

I don't know how long it's been since we started making out. I am so into it that I lost the track of time.. When Tweek pulls away and breaking the kiss, he gives me a seductive look before going down on me.

Fuck yeah!

I am too exited for it? Fuck it! I don't care! I really want him.

Tweek's POV

I can tell that Craig is holding himself back from showing how excited he is and it's actually cute and funny. I slowly undo the towel around his waist and open him up like a B-day present. I can see all of him... and oh boy, what a sight. He is pulsating from excitement and anticipation, and by judging the contraction of his abs... His breathing is becoming more irregular and his heart is beating faster and faster

I kinda let out a chuckle but don't make any comment. I stick out my tongue and begin to lick the bottom of his shaft, slowly traveling upward, and flick my tongue once I reach the head, and I am staring into his eyes the whole time. Craig furrows his brows, lets out a soft and quiet groan, dropping his head backward. Well... Someone is sensitive. This is going to be fun~ I love foreplay~