Chapter 5: The Night Is Young

Tweek's POV

I don't understand why they have to drag me along with them! I just want to go home, take a relaxing shower, order take out, and watch Futurama on Netflix. Instead, I am stuck here at Skeeter's watching Kenny, Stan, and Craig chugging beer one glass after another. I can't drink for shit. I don't even like the taste. Kenny puts a glass of lager in front of me. I pick it up and take a sip.

"Alcohol... Tastes good" I say sarcastically as I'm gagging and burping.

"Tweek stop being a bitch ass pussy and finish your beer" Craig tells me as he pushes my glass, forcing me to chug down the golden liquid.

"!!!" I try to drink but the bubbles hurt my throat, I push his hands away and scowl at him. I swallow the beer and let out a loud "You motherfucker!"

"Ok ok guys that's enough!" Stan laughs and refills everybody's glasses, "clearly Tweek is a pussy and can't handle booze. We established that. So... let's make him our DD!"

"What?!?" I shout out loud, "Now you guys are making me your designated driver?!"

"Yeah dude" Kenny wraps his arms around me and I elbow him to get him off me, "Ouch. Feisty aren't you?"

"Kenny, I swear to God," I bark at him , "touch me again and I will fucking kill you"

"Bring it!" Kenny smirks and leans closer to my face. I back the fuck away from him and end up against Craig.

"Kenny. Stop being a fucking creep and drink your beer" I sigh as Craig moves away from me.

Craig's POV

Is it just me or ... There's something between these two? Why is Tweek so on guard around Kenny? And why Kenny keeps making these kind of moves on him? I watch them bickering as I'm drinking my beer. I turn to Stan and see him sighing and rolling his eyes

"You guys should just make up and get back together already" Stan says under his breath, and drink another sip of his beer.

Wait. What?

"I am never taking this two-timed son of a whore back!" Tweek gets up and go to sit on the other side of the table, right next to Stan.

"We were on a break!" Kenny exclaims while rolling his eyes.

"Being on a break doesn't mean you can just go fucking around, Kenny!" Tweek snaps back at him

"That's exactly what 'being on a break' means!" Kenny chuckles, shaking his head, and drinks his beer.

"No it is NOT! Only a slut like you would think that!" Tweek scowls at him, spitting out words like venom.

Wait.

What is this...?

An episode of Friends?

They are being a total Ross and Rachel right now.

Ugh... I hate myself that I know the reference. Fucking Tricia had me sit through a marathon of that show.

I stay quiet and listen to their conversation.

So... Tweek swings for the same team, huh? I didn't know that. I've known him for so many years and this is the first time that I hear about this. On top of that... He was going out with Kenny? That's... Even more surprising. How the fuck did he get Kenny to commit--Oh wait... He didn't. Because he cheated on him...

Hang on.

But Kenny said that they were on a break.

Wait a second...