Chapter 9: Yes, My Lord

Craig's POV

Once I get to the apartment complex, I pull into the parking lot and pick a spot. I turn off my car then get out of it. I open the passenger side and pick Tweek up into my arms. I lock the car and walk into the building.

Tweek hasn't said anything since we left Skeeter's. He is still somewhat shaken and his breathing hasn't returned to normal. I walk into the elevator and press the button for the 5th floor. I am standing still while carrying my blonde friend in my arms. He has his arms wrap around my neck, his head rest on my right shoulder, and I can feel his breath on my neck as well as his heartbeats.

"I'm sorry..." Tweek cries quietly and holds on to me tighter, burying his face into my neck

"Don't be." I look down but can't see his face. The door opens and I step out, heading toward number 57, "You carried me when I was too drunk to walk"

"I'm sorry for making you do that. You must think I'm stupid" He mumbles softly with his face still against my neck.

"I've never thought otherwise" I joke around a bit trying to lighten the mood. I hear him chuckle as lets out a 'Craig, you asshole' under his breath. "We're here. Can I put you down now?"

"No. Don't wanna." He quickly replies and searches for his keys in his pocket. Then he gives it to me. "Here."

I sigh and roll my eyes at him. I grab the keys with one hand while holding him with the other arm. I insert the key and turn to unlock. I pull down the handle and open the door.

"I'm gonna drop you on the couch." I tell him after I close the door behind me. I walk to the couch and literally drop him on it.

"Hey!" Tweek let out a high pitch yelp

"I told you I was gonna" I smirk while look down at him.

Tweek's POV

I scowl at Craig and go to sit up right. I can't believe he just dropped me like a sack of potatoes.

"Don't give me that look" he says as he sits down on the couch right next to me, "after all I did carry your ass from the parking lot to your place"

Ok. I guess I shouldn't give him a hard time. I mean.. he has been a huge help tonight. I could be in bed with Kenny and regret it right after we fuck. I can't believe this day has arrived. The day where I rather dealing with Craig's attitude more than anything else.

We sit and look into each other's eyes. I have a feeling he wants to ask me a whole bunch of questions me. However, after a long silent moment, it appears that he decided to not ask me anything regarding Kenny.

I feel like.. after what I made him go through--making our friends think that he's gay and all that; Craig deserves an explanation.

"Ugh. Just ask already!" I exclaim and lean back, crossing my arms and legs. "What do you want to know?"

"Oh. Wow. After all that... You still give me this shitty attitude?" He raises a brow at me

"Because! It's clear that you want to know so instead of sitting there acting all quiet... Just ask!" I sigh feeling a bit nervous. To be honest, I don't even know why I am treating him this way. I guess it's a habit.

"Like I care about your life. It ain't that interesting." Craig argues, also leaning his back against the couch, crossing his arms. "I mean... I would be lying if I said that I wasn't interested to hear your side of story... But since you keep acting all bitchy... I don't know... I just lost interest, I guess?"

"Oh really? Then why don't you just get the fuck out?" Why?! Why am I being like this?! I don't know myself anymore...

"Well. Now that I see how it annoys you, I think I am gonna crush here for the night" he spits back and kicks his shoes off.