Welcome To Nightingale Cafè

Tweek's POV

Another day, another dollar!

I am now the proud owner of Nightingale Cafè!

I've been working--hold on, let me rephrase that... I've been busting my ass off keep this shop running! Finally, I was able to break free from my parents' business, who were unsure at first but then became proud that I wanted to become an entrepreneur.

Here's one thing about me. I've never been good at school. I was very different than today. I was very addicted to coffee, and not any kind of coffee. I was addicted to my parents coffee. I found out from my friends that they 'spiced' their 'special blend' with methamphetamine. Because of that, I was a nervous wreck and I could never concentrate. I was prone to paranoia and easily excitable. It was awful, and because of that I was an easy target for manipulation. Anyways, I was not in a good place, hence, my school performance was extremely poor.

However, there was one thing I was very good at; helping my parents out at the Tweek Bros Coffee. I began with doing small and meaningless tasks and as I got older, my father trained me in business management. Obviously, I became smarter, and I learned that my dad was kinda sketchy and shady. That's why I want to have my own business, and luckly, my parents gave in and helped me out to make my dream come true! I mean, that's the least they can do since they got me addicted to their 'special blend'

Anyways... Nightingale~!

That's the name of my shop. Don't know exactly why I picked that name. It just sounded nice and catchy.

Nightingale!

It's been open for four years now--I was 21 on the of the Grand opening. most of my customers are either in their teens or in their 20's. Because of that, there aren't many older folks... They rather go to my folks' than being around bunch of millennials. I honestly don't care. As long as they keeps my business running, I am not complaining.

I start working at 6 AM and open at 7 AM. My day at Nightingales ends at 10 PM. It can be overwhelming but I've been doing it for so long that it's like nothing to me.

Today is Monday.

It's usually pretty busy in the morning because there are some people that really hate Mondays and they need extra boost to keep them going. And I am more than happy to provide the my service.

I usually work by myself. However, if it gets busy some of my friends offer to help me out. Today Clyde and Butters are helping me out. I offered to give them money but they said no.

"Think of us as your emotional support...Just keep your money and give us free stuff."

That's what the guys always say to me. It's very nice of them that they want to help me out. Butters comes to help me almost everyday during the rush hours so I trained him to use the equipments and such. I feel bad not paying him but he said that he is doing it for fun, plus he get to see his crush when he comes to get his coffee.

Butters usually comes in the morning and stays until afternoon. Clyde comes in on Mondays. If he doesn't have any plans, he'd come in to hang out at the shop and helps me out while I restock and clean up.

Token helps me out too, but due to his job, he can only help me at night... Mainly because he needs a quiet place to work. Again, I need to restock or do some cleaning, Token watches the front and takes orders for me.

Stan and Kyle help me out too. But only when they feel like it. I'm kinda 'meh' about these two helping me because they tend to push their business ideas on me, saying "dude, we'll be swimming in cash at the end of the day!". I grew up with them, ok? So I know that sometimes their plans backfire on them. And I don't want that. Just too much pressure!