Chapter 8: Help!

Tweek's POV

This is... So awkward!! What the hell was I thinking!?! Everybody is looking at us ... Mainly at Craig .. and keep asking him bunch of questions about his sexual orientation.

Not gonna lie.. I've known him for the longest time and this is the first time I am really grateful that he always wear that deadpan look on his face.

I.. on the other hand.. am freaking out. I am trying to keep my cool ... Thankfully my friends know about my twitching and spazy behavior so they don't pay too much attention... Except Kenny.

Kenny and I have a complicated relationship. He isn't a bad person.. he's just a shitty boyfriend. I really loved my time with him while we dated and he is amazing in sex. Like. Amazing. I knew he was cheating on me all along but I tried to hide it because I convinced myself that his heart belonged to me.

But it didn't. And still doesn't.

I should have just dumped his ass instead of taking a break. I was so stupid!

After that break up.. one day we bumped into each other on the street and he invited me to grab a drink. I don't drink as much as him so I got really drunk pretty quickly. So... One thing let to another and... I woke up the next day in his arms.

I kept telling myself that it would never happen again....

.... However, we ended up hooking up almost every weekend.

He can have whoever he wants so I don't understand why he keeps pursuing me! And... And I am still attracted to him! I try to hide it and keep denying it but the truth ... Deep down I still want him! But...

"Tweek?" I hear Craig's voice and his hand on my shoulder

"AGH JESUS!" I shout and jump from surprise. "WHAT?!"

Craig's POV

Seriously. What is he doing? This is his idea after all... Well... That's what I get for accepting to help him without asking for details of the whole situation. I don't know why he is freaking out when he told me to act normal. That is not fucking normal reaction. At all.

I grab his hand and bring closer to my face. Then I give him a kiss on the back of his hand and watch his reaction. I've never seen him blushing before. The reason I'm doing this is because Kenny is looking at us.

Tweek's reaction is actually very funny and cute to watch. His blushing and making incomprehensible sounds... I can see why Kenny likes to mess around with him.

I wonder what kind of face he makes when he is... ?

Um.. hang on. Why would I want to know that?

"I asked what you'd like to drink" He was so lost in his own thoughts that he didn't hear me asking him that for like.. 3 times.

"O-Oh... Um... Coca-Cola..." He finally comes to senses and answers me while looking down.

"Ok. I'll go get you one" I let go of his hand and get up.

I need to get away for a minute or two. The guys keep asking me questions and I am literally out of fucks to give by this point. It feels like neither of us know what to do.

I reach the bar and put in our drinks order. I turn around and lean against the counter. I look at our table and I don't see Tweek and Kenny.

What the fuck!? I literally left like ... A minute ago!

Tweek's POV

I couldn't take it anymore so I decide to step outside to get some air. It was too much pressure!

"AGH! What am I doing?!?" I yell out while pulling my hair. "I didn't think it through! This is what happens when I make hasty decision while in panic mode!"

"Ha!" I hear Kenny's voice coming from behind me "I knew it!"

"OH JESUS!" I scream. I swear I am going to have a heart attack by the end of the night "Don't sneak up on me like that!"

Kenny quickly walks toward me. For every steps he takes, I back the fuck away from him.

"Why would you lie to me like that?" Kenny asks as he closes the gap between us. I hate it when he smirks like that. He just looks so goddamn handsome. "If you wanted to get my attention... You could've just say that"

"What? No! I don't know what you're talking about!" I keep back up away from him until my back hits someone's car. Ah! Fuck! "Kenny! I told you that I'm going out with Craig ! We can't do this anymore!"

"Mmh... You say that but you should see the face you're making right now" Kenny grabs my chin and brushes my lips with his thumb, I look at him while my heart is pounding so loud... I swallow hard as I'm being petrified... I feel like I'm under his charm spell. He leans closer to my face, sticks his tongue out while keeping that mischievous look on his face... Then I feel the tip of his tongue on my cheek.

Ah fuck! I can't resist him. He is just so fucking hot! Kenny, you sly motherfucker! I hate you so much right now!

I can feel myself getting harder...

This is bad!

I need... Help... Please... I don't want to end up with him tonight... I don't want his body... I want him to love me! I am so sick and tired of being used like this!

"Don't resist me." Kenny whispers into my ears with his husky voice... Turning me on even more... I accidentally let out a quiet moan and I hear him chuckle, "I know you. You call me a perv but you're on the same level as me. The difference is that I don't hide it."

Someone.... Please help!

"Hey. Asshole. I told you not to touch what's mine"

Craig's POV

"Hey. Asshole." I say as I grab Kenny's orange hoodie and pulls him away from Tweek. "I told you not to touch what's mine"

I forcefully yank Kenny hoodie to get him off Tweek, who now I see him closer, can't hold himself up anymore. He is shaking so much. He doesn't look terrified. He looks... Mmh.. What's the word I'm looking for? Overly stimulated?

"Craig, I don't believe one bit that you guys are going out" Kenny says while readjusting his jacket. I glare at him and he smirks. "not. One. Bit."

"Since when you became a molester?" I ask him as I turn around, bend down, and pick up Tweek into my arms.

"Oh. Wow. Ouch. That's harsh. I wasn't molesting him. Look at that face and tell me if that's the face of someone makes when they are being harassed" Kenny replies and looks at Tweek, who is still panting and red all over his face. He smirks, turns around, and as he walks away he says "Oh well. Guess I'm gonna go play elsewhere~"

I watch him walking away and get inside the bar. Then I look down at Tweek who is holding on to me like his life depends on it.

What on Earth is going on? I've never seen him like this before. It can't be that he was actually enjoying being treated like that?

"Craig... Please... T-take me home?"

"Sure. No problem." I reply calmly and I carry him to my car.

He sure is light. Light enough for me to holding him in one arm while searching for my keys and unlock my car. I open the door and put him down on the leather seat. I pull the seatbelt and buckle him up.

Then I get into the car, start it, and drive away.

The whole time... Neither of us talk. I just play radio just so we have background noise. I am not sure if I am in the right position to ask him what is going on... I must admit that I am eager to hear his side of the story.