Chapter 6: Tsundere

Craig's POV

Ugh...

My head... Why does my head hurt...?

Where am I? This is not my place...

"Oh thank goodness you're still alive!" I hear a familiar voice coming from somewhere, "I don't know a thing about disposing a body!"

Is that... Tweek?

"You didn't hear me breathing?" I turn my head slowly, searching for the blonde guy by scanning my surroundings.

"Oh... I didn't even bother checking" I see Tweek sitting on the arm rest of the couch that I am laying on. "I guess you were so annoying that I wanted you dead"

"That's... Kinda harsh" I sit up. My head is killing me. "What happened?"

"You assholes were a mess... Just by taking each of you home have shorten my life, that's what happened!" Tweek sighs as he pass me a bottle of water and some pain reliever for my headache, "All three of you dickheads got blacked out drunk and acted like spoiled little brats! You guys had me driving your asses to so many drive-thrus! You wasted all of the food and made a mess in my car. When I asked you guys to clean it you started a food-fight! and then... I don't fucking know why but... Stan really wanted to catch a frog! So we ended up staying at park looking for a stupid ass frog! And that was around 2 in the fucking morning, by the way"

"What...? What was he going to do with it?" I ask after swallowing the pill down.

"Maybe he wants to fuck it?! I don't fucking know! After I dropped Kenny and Stan off at their place, you kept annoying me because you refused to go back home!" Tweek points his index right at me while yelling out his frustration.

"I don't recall doing such a thing..." I feel kinda embarrassed so I try to hide it by scratching my head and play dumb.

"There is a reason why they call it 'blackout drunk', Craig, you asshole!" He keeps yelling at me but... Somehow still taking care of me? I didn't ask him for an Advil and a bottle of water... "I was worried that you were going to throw up on my couch so I've been sitting here like an idiot holding this stupid bucket!" He throws the bucket on the ground and I feel like laughing at him right now. I involuntarily let out a snicker... Which caused Tweek to turns his head to glare at me, "It's not funny, Craig!!"

"Pffft--Hahahaha!!!!" Welp. Couldn't hold it in so might as well... Plus, he can't get more mad than this right? "I'm sorry! Hahahah!! But just picturing you freaking out while holding the bucket and ready to catch my vomit is just so fucking funny!"

Tweek's POV

This fucking guy!

I just want to punch some sense into him! What part of 'it's not funny' doesn't he understand?!?

"How come I'm here ?" He asks after the outburst of laughter.

"Because you refused to get out of the car!" I am literally shouting at his face right now, to the point where he is actually closing his eyes, "you didn't want to be around your sister! And kept begging me to crush at my place. After we got here you kept saying 'i feel sick' and that's why I was worried you were gonna throw up all over my living room!"

"Well... This is embarrassing..." He says quietly, scratching the tip of his nose, "Look, Tweek, I'm really sorry for causing you so much trouble. It's been a while since I binged drink like that. What time is it by the way?"

"It's 6 am" I sigh and get up on my feet "I asked Butters to open for me. Are you ready to go home so you can get ready for work?"

"No, fuck that, I'm staying here" He replies as he goes back to lay down on the couch.

"What?!?" I walk up to him and stare down at him, "what do you mean 'no, fuck that'?!?"

"I'm hangover as fuck and Tricia is still at my house. I ain't going back there in this state! It will literally be the end of me" He lazily words out and turns on his side, showing his back at me, "You should go to your shop and do your own thing. I'm gonna go back to sleep. Thanks Tweek, you're the best"

My jaw dropped from such display of 'zero fucks given' attitude. I'm standing here, with my mouth open, grabbing on my hair, and trying to find a reason not to kill him.

Disposing his body would be super annoying. Ugh. I guess I'm just gonna let it be. I lean forward and hover my face right on his ear and shout into it

"Fine! Whatever! You can stay! You asshole!!!"

Craig's POV

I jump from hearing such a sudden noise bombarding into my ears.

Fuck!

"Thanks for the tinnitus, Tweek!" I abruptly sit up, turn around, with one hand covering my ear.

This is when I realize how close his face is to mine. We look at each other for a couple of seconds, then he moves toward my other uncovered ear, and shouts into it again:

"You're welcome!!!"

"Ouch! Fuck!" Without thinking I reach my hands out and place them on his mouth, "Shut the fuck up!"

"Mmhpf mmf mmmphf!!"

"What?" I remove my hands from his mouth and I feel his hands cupping my face.

He surprised me so I just stay still. For a moment I felt my heart racing and breathing louder. It went back to normal when he turns my head to the side and shouts into my ear again:

"Craig, you're an asshole!!!!!"

He lets go of me and I fall back, covering my ears. Great. Now all I hear is ringing!!

"Are you fucking trying to give me tinnitus?!?!?" I look at him and flip him off.

"I couldn't care less if you become deaf!!" He kept shouting at the top of his lungs and storms away. Then he stops and turns around, "there's food in the fridge so eat something! And drink water!"

After he said that he turns around and storms off again.. I'm guessing he's going to get ready to head out to Nightingale. I let out a chuckle.

He is pissed off but still caring. That's kinda cute.

There I go again! Why do I keep thinking that he is cute! He's annoying, that's what he is!

I lean back and pull the cover over my head. Then, I don't know why, but the image of Tweek waiting to catch my puke while panicking pops right back into my head and I burst into laughter.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY, CRAIG!" I hear his scream coming from the other side of the apartment. That reaction causes me to laugh even more "AAAGH!! STOP LAUGHING!!"