End?

{Two years later}

"I guess this is goodbye..." Jimin says slightly sad as he smiles at the boy he had once loved.

"I guess it is, I hope you have a wonderful life Jimin" his voice sounded like it was going to give out.

"Yoongi, we both knew this day would come, we couldn't keep those feelings forever, we all grow up" Jimin says, patting the older boy's shoulder gently.

The older boy looked appalled, like the younger had offended him strongly, but Jimin didn't think he had.

"Are you saying what we had wasn't real?" Yoongi almost shouts, he stilled loved the boy, even if they had broken things off two months before hand.

"It was, we just thought it was more important than the things around us" Jimin says, calmly.

"Fuck you Park Jimin, how can you just easily stand there and watch my heart break over and over while you don't feel a thing, your not the person I fell in love with" Yoongi says, tears streaming down his face.

"We all grow up Yoongi, I suggest you do that same, stop living in a fantasy that we can't play in anymore" Jimin says, before turning his back on the older boy and walking towards his flight.

What Yoongi didn't know, was that the boy was breaking. Jimin had done everything he could to hold in the pain he was feeling as he said every word, he couldn't hold back though, so he turned his back on the only boy who had ever loved him the way he wanted. The only boy he would ever love in his whole life.

He knew he had to take this step, to move to Japan for a year. He knew the two would have to break up the moment he took the opportunity and it broke his heart to tell the boy. He still remembered the moment he had told Yoongi.

- Flashback -
Jimin sat down on the couch next to the boy he now shared an apartment with. He was quiet for a few minutes which had the older boy worrying, wondering if he had done something wrong.

"I got offered a big deal" Jimin says slowly, before he can go on, Yoongi sighs in relief.

"Thank god, I thought I did something wrong" he says chuckling and scratching his head.

"It's in Japan, and the contract lasts a year..." Jimin finishes, the older boy goes still instantly.

"So we're breaking up?" Yoongi asks slowly, tears forming in his eyes as Jimin also comes to the same realization.

"I don't want to, but this is the biggest offer I've ever gotten, I can't pass it" Jimin says, tears forming in his eyes as well.

"Okay, then we're just going to have to spend the next few weeks, doing everything we can" Yoongi says, trying to be cheerful.

"I leave in three months" Jimin says, tears streaming down his face.

- End of Flashback -

That day had broken both their hearts, but today, something snapped in them and they decided to not cry anymore. Yoongi would take Jimin's advice and grow up, make musics and forget about the love he once felt towards the younger.

Jimin would take the pain and memories with him. Creating deep scars that he would hide under clothing and in the shape of pills and bottles. He did anything to get his mind of the fact that he once loved the mysterious rapper, Min Yoongi