Meeting - Part 1

Yoongi's P.O.V}

The boy rubbed his eyes, he was very tired.

He hadn't slept much. He had worked on some new songs for his fans, whilst trying hard not to think about the blonde haired boy that was always on his mind lately.

It didnt help that a certain ball of sunshine had to wake him up at seven am, complaining he was bored and pressuring the older boy into going to Taehyung's with him.

Yoongi didnt understand. He was literally going to see Taehyung, why in the hell did he have to suck him into it, when he had only gotten two hours sleep. Sometimes Yoongi couldn't help but wonder if the boy had been brought into this world for the sole purpose of pissing him off 24/7.

With a small yawn, he thanked the cab driver, handing him money and stepping out of the car. Hoseok was waiting for him on his porch. As soon as Yoongi was spotted, the boy leaped off the stairs and grabbed the older boy's arm, a scowl evident on his face as he pulled the boy further away from his house.

"What the hell Yoongi!? You were supposed to be here twenty minuted ago!" Hoseok yelled, as he stormed down the street.

"Well, I didnt get much sleep last night, so sorry if I dont meet your standards" Yoongi muttered back, rolling his eyes.

"You are so damn lucky Taehyung is good at stalling" Hoseok said, talking to himself.

"Why is Taehyung stalling exactly?" Yoongi asked, noticing they were nearly at the park near Taehyung's house.

"You'll see" was all that Hoseok said.

And Yoongi did.

He saw the boy who had been corrupting his thoughts for the past few weeks.

Park Jimin was sitting down on one of the swings, laughing at something Taehyung was saying.

He seemed angelic to Yoongi