Meeting - Part 4

Taehyung and Hoseok's plan was going perfect. They had succeeded in getting the two near each other, yet it seemed they weren't talking. Taehyung and Hoseok on the other hand, had forgotten about their other plans. Only when Jungkook messaged Tae about their date, did the two realize.

"Sorry guys, I've got to go, I completely forgot I planned a date with Jungkook today" Taehyung said, jumping out of his seat and quickly leaving the three.

Not long after, Hoseoks phone rang, he quickly answered.

"Namjoon-Hyung?... That was today!?... Oh, well I'll be right over" with that, Hoseok left, not even telling Yoongi or Jimin where he was going.

Yoongi sighed, he was pissed off now. The boy had woken him up at seven in the morning, just to ditch? Well at least it gave Yoongi a reason to go home. That was until he saw Jimin's face out of the corner of his eye, that's when he decided to really look at Jimin.

And... that's when he noticed the small bruises on his arm... Yoongi could stay a little longer.

"Aish, that bastard wakes me up at seven, only to leave" Yoongi says, breaking the silence.

"Taehyung woke me up at five, saying he wanted to go out" Jimin says right afterwards, leaning his cheek on his palm.

"FIVE!?" The older exclaimed.

"Yep" Jimin nodded, annoyed.

"I'm glad I got Hoseok then" Yoongi laughed, earning a punch from the younger.

"Yah! Hyung! That's mean!" Jimin said, although he was laughing, his hand covering his face.

Yoongi suddenly grabbed his wrist and gently pulled it away from Jimin's face. Both boys were shocked at the action, their faces Turing red instantly as Yoongi let the boy's wrist go. They turned away from each other, but Yoongi was smiling.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see you laugh" Yoongi said, trying to get rid of the awkwardness, not realizing he created more.

"Ah, it's fine Hyung, we should probably start walking back, huh?" Jimin asked, laughing nervously.

"How about we spend the day together? Getting to know each other" Yoongi suggested.

And that's what they did.

They walked, talked, laughed. They were so focused on each other that they didn't even notice the time. Before they knew it, the sun was setting and the two were walking home. Yoongi has offered to walk Jimin home, but Jimin insisted he walked the older boy home.

Now, there they were.

In front of Yoongi's appartment.

"Do you want to come in?" Yoongi asked shyly.

The question was both horrifying and intriguing to the younger boy. So he nodded, not wanting to part with the older boy just yet.

Yoongi didn't want the boy to leave either