Yoongi

As he re-read the boy's last post over and over again, he didn't know how to answer. He had loved before, and he had taken that leap before, he didn't know if he wanted to take that leap again. Because after he took it, he fell into a cavern of depression. One that lead him down a bad path.

He had only gotten out of it when he first saw Jimin's Instagram account and for some reason, the boy's whole existence made him wake up.

Without realizing it, he found himself grabbing his keys and heading out of his small apartment. He then quickly sent Taehyung a message on Instagram.

InTAEllectual

SugaDaddy
Tae, this is urgent

InTAEllectual
What is it Yoongi?

SugaDaddy
What is Jimin's address?

InTAEllectual
Oh it's {Random address bc Idk any streets in Korea}

SugaDaddy
Okay and what room?

InTAEllectual
239

SugaDaddy
THANK YOU!

He pocketed his phone before hailing a cab and heading over to the address Taehyung had given him. He didn't know why, but he wanted to answer the boy's question in person. He needed to tell him how he felt, why he acted the way he had. Why he wanted to do what he planned on doing.

He finally arrived at the small apartment block and payed the taxi driver before shuffling out. He fastened his pace as he ran up the two flights of stairs and down the halls, trying to find the younger boy's house. He finally found himself in the right hall and raced past door after door until he found room 239

He knocked three times and waited for a few seconds before he got a, not so cheerful reply from the younger.

"I'm not seeing anyone today, or ever" his voice sounded like he had given up on his life.

"I'm not asking for you to see me, just to listen" Yoongi said, and he could tell his voice had caught the boy's attention.

"I'm listening" he heard through the door, and he could just imagine the pouty Jimin now sitting on the other side of the door.

"So, I met this guy on Instagram, I was in a very bad place and somehow his entire existence seemed to help me. We got to know each other and not that long ago, we kissed, it was probably the most magical moment of my life. Then I stuffed up, I put myself first to stop the hurt. I hurt him instead. Now he's asking if I want to take a leap, to show how much I love him. What he hasn't realized is that I took that leap the minute I saw his face. The minute I gave up my habits, just to know him... he had me hanging" Yoongi realized he was crying and quickly brushed away some tears.

"Park Jimin, I am so in love with you, and I don't know how long I have been this way, but I do know, I took that leap long before we even talked" he gently placed his forehead on the door.

"I love you" he whispered, not even sure the younger boy could hear him, only his sobs were heard afterwards though.

He felt the door open and he stepped back, covering his face with his hands, until he felt small hands snake around his wrists. He let them gently pull his hands away and he found Jimin. He was had tears streaming down his face as well, but that didn't stop him from cupping Yoongis face and leaving chased kisses all over it.

It had the older giggling like a teenage girl. That's how Jimin made him feel, like a teenager who had finally been noticed by their crush and was electric from the feeling of it.

"Min Yoongi, you are mine, all mine, never ever think I want anyone other than you, and never ever go to anyone but me" Jimin demanded, causing Yoongi to grin, his gums showing.

"And you are mine Park Jimin" Yoongi says before attaching his lips to the younger boy's.