Apartment - part 2

{JIMIN}

The boy was sitting in the corner. His legs pulled tightly against his chest as he tries to calm down. Yoongi was watching him with wide-eyes confused as to why the boy had reacted the way he had. Jimin didn't even know himself, he just did, maybe it was because of his memories that had suddenly been shoved at him.

Jimin wasn't the type of guy to break down much. Not anymore at least. The last time he did, was after his fathers death, he had never felt as weak as he had that day. Now, here he was, in Yoongi's house, trying to hide all the thoughts pouring into his head. He didn't want this, not now, not ever.

He shuttered as a hand gently settled down on his shoulder. He looked up to have his eyes lock with the boy who was causing his brain to explode. His eyes were kind, and they held understanding, it seemed. Once again, Yoongi leaned in, except this time.

They didn't kiss

They only attached foreheads, breathing in each other. This is only new to them, they didn't really know each other. So, slowly seemed like the best option. Not only for Jimin who was still battling his own wars. But for Yoongi too, he's had his own hardships to become himself, he needed time.

Funny how the thing they needed most, seemed to be against them.