KookV

Jungkook smiled sadly as he placed his phone down, watching the boy he had met a few days ago grab something from his fridge. They had met when the boy began going to the same dance studio as him and they had hit it off really good. Now that Jungkook had become depressed the boy was around twenty four seven.

Although Jungkook hung out with Yoongi a lot, when he wasn't, the other boy was around.

"Yugyeom, I don't have any food in there so let's head out" he said, causing the other boy to turn around.

"Okay, sure, what are we getting?" Yugyeom asked, being his usual hungry self.

Jungkook shrugged in response and quickly got dressed in casual clothes before grabbing his wallet and phone. He put on a fake smile to hide his heartbreak before opening the door, only to find the boy he loves, he had tears streaming down his face and his eyes moved back and forth between Yugyeom and Jungkook.

"Taehyung, this is my friend Yugyeom, we met at the dance studio" Jungkook says quickly, not wanting the older boy to get the wrong idea.

"Do you think we can talk?" Taehyung said quietly, his eyes pleading.

"Of course, can you give us a minute?" Jungkook asked Yugyeom, who nodded and smiled at his friend before pushing past both boys and down the hallway.

Taehyung entered the apartment silently and looked around as if he hadn't seen it in ages. It felt like ages to Jungkook since he had seen the boy in person. Neither of them talked as they walked over to the couch, they just sat down and stared at each other.

"What reason did you have for cheating on me Kookie?" Taehyung's voice broke the silence as well as Jungkooks heart because it sounded so broken and hurt.

"First of all, I didn't cheat, I wouldn't ever do that to you, second, my parents don't think your good enough, I fought and fought but they said they would hurt you if I didn't..." Jungkook says, tears streaming down his own face now.

"Kookie, no one will hurt me if your with me" Taehyung says, placing one of his hands on the younger boy's cheek.

"But I was so afraid, I don't want you to get hurt, not again... but now Im the one who hurt you"

"You did, but I forgive you, because your my Little Kookie"

"And your my prince"

No more words needed to be explained, on small chased kisses were shared to show how much they loved each other and how much they cared. Yugyeom knew the moment he saw Taehyung he would be forgotten so he decided to leave the two alone and head to his own boyfriends house.

Just as he reached the older boy's apartment, his phone chimed and he found Jungkook had posted a photo of them together, the caption melted his heart.

"I have my prince back, nothing in this world is more important to me, not even my career. I promise I will never hurt you again, and to love you like there's no tomorrow, forever and ever -Taekook"