Yoongi

He sat down on the couch after Jimin left and sighed in content. He had kissed Park Jimin and had held him for half an hour in silence before the boy left. Since then, the boy had sat down on his couch, thinking about his whole day.

Suddenly a knock sounded at his door, causing the boy to jump up. He opened his door to find Jungkook, a black hoodie shrouded the boy's head making him seem very suspicious. Except the tears in his eyes told Yoongi the exact opposite.

"Hey, Kookie? What's up?" Yoongi asked, confused why the boy is at his apartment when Tae's is twenty minutes away.

"I-I did something bad Hyung and I can't fix it" Jungkook says, dropping to the floor and breaking down.

Yoongi was very confused, but he still found it in himself to care for the younger boy. He was like a brother to Yoongi, how could he not help him when he's seen him grow into the man he is now.

"Jungkook, explain to me, okay? I'm here, you can talk to me" Yoongi says patting Jungkooks Hair to soothe him.

"I-I cheated o-on the only man I L-love... I F-fucked up hyung!" Jungkook cries sobbing into Yoongi's favorite plane black shirt.

"Why did you even do it?" Yoongi asked, knowing the boy had to have a reason to do so.

"His parents... they threatened to take him away forever if I didn't..." Jungkook says, crying harder into Yoongis shirt.

"So tell him that" the older states as if it were the easiest thing.

"I can't... he'll hate me... he'll hate them... it's better this way hyung" the boy say up and said.

"Did you ACTUALLY cheat Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, curious.

"No, I could never do such a thing, I love Taehyung more than anything in this world" Jungkook states strongly.

"Tell him" was all Yoongi said in return before pulling the boy up and onto his couch.

He fed mind the boy spending the night. They had done it so many times, he was even glad when Jungkook asked what happened between him and Jimin. They shared secrets and became more closer than ever.

In the end, Yoongi gained a new admirer, one who looked up to him like a younger brother would look up to his older.