Meeting - part 2

{Jimin's P.O.V}

A smile forms on the blonde boys lips as he leans back on the swing.

The trees painting an almost surreal picture above him. He wasn't used to being up so early in the morning. He spares a small glance at Taehyung, to find him on his phone. Funny how a small device could remind Jimin of him. The now blonde haired boy that is slowly taking over his mind.

"Taehyung-ah, we've been waiting here for over half an hour" Jimin began to whine, stopping his train of thought from landing on the boy.

"Hoseok said he was running late because he's waiting for his friend" Taehyung says, slowly.

"Friend? I thought it was just us three today!" Jimin whined, he wanted to be updated on these things

"Just quiet down please Hyung, they'll be here soon, promise" was all the younger boy said in return.

Now, Jimin couldn't stop his thoughts. He thought about the messages he and the older boy had been having. How he got so jealous when Suga has posted the photo with Hoseok. He had never felt anything like this with his now ex. He hadn't felt anything like this period. He was strangely attracted to the boy and he didn't know if it was good or bad.

What he did know, was that the boy was talented. Even though it had only come out at two am that morning. Jimin has stayed up just to make sure he was one of the first to listen to Suga's mixtape. Now he couldn't get the boys voice out of his head. Just the memory of it caused his heart to beat hard against his chest.

"Ah, Jimin-Hyung, did you listen to Suga-Hyungs mixtape yet?" Taehyung asked, breaking Jimin's thoughts again.

"Ah... not yet" Jimin said, laughing nervously and scratching at his neck, would it be weird if he said yes?

"Taehyung-Ah" a very familiar voice yelled throughout the park, scaring both boys

They turned around, to find Hoseok, dresses in bright colors pulling another person behind him. Jimin saw the other boys face and nearly died. Of course Hoseok would bring the boy here. When Taehyung said friend, did he actually mean friend? Jimin wanted so badly to look into Suga's eyes... except.

All he could see was Hoseoks hand, holding the older boy's tightly in his.

Min Yoongi, made Jimin's heart hurt more than it ever had.