"...That's where I need your help", RM said to the three girls.

They waited curiously for him to say something.

"She's promised me 24 hours", RM said, "That means I have 24 hours to make her change her mind. Can you help?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin screeched his car stop at a familiar place. He punched his steering wheel, cursing at himself for coming back to this place.

He slowly looked to his left at the gambling casino, knowing this was where his father would be. He never told the others that he came here sometimes, admitting something like that would mean he was weak and he was never going to let that man be the reason for making him like this. But at the same time, what other reason could there be for him being here hoping to just get a glimpse of his dad.

Jin leaned his head back on the seat and waited for that moment his dad stepped out, it usually took hours since he spent most of his day in there.

He gritted his teeth angrily when he remembered Suji asking him to join forces with the police. He hit the steering wheel again and closed his eyes in anger. The police? Those guys who he looked up to since childhood, those guys that threw him in jail without a single shred of evidence because they couldn't be bothered, the men that ruined his life, Suji wanted him to work with them.

"Never!", he muttered, he didn't care but he was never going to work with a cop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyerin!", Suga called her as she walked out of the lounge where the girls were talking to RM.

She squinted her eyes slightly wondering if he was still annoyed at her for suggestion working with chief.

"Here", he said gruffly handing her an envelope.

Hyerin took it without a word and opened it warily. As she read the paper her face fell and she quickly put the paper back into the envelope.

"Before you say no", Suga said before she could say anything, "Think about Minhee."

Hyerin looked up at him anxiously.

"I know what you're thinking, but I wouldn't even be giving you that if I didn't think he was the best", Suga said. He'd been in contact with doctors for Minhee behind Hyerin's back. He knew if she found out she would have tried to stop him like before, but this time was different, they were together on the same side now. It was time for her to move on and do what's right instead of hiding.

"Yoongi....I've told you before...I've..I've tried and it's always the same...they can't do anything...", Hyerin stuttered.

"This time it'll be different", Suga assured her, "He can make her better again, he can make Minhee your mum again."

Hyerin looked away nervously, how many times had she heard that. What if this time she really believed Suga and it turned out like every other time. She couldn't go through that again and she couldn't let Minhee go through it too.

"You have a chance here", Suga said knowing what she was thinking, "Do you want to throw that away just because you're scared you'll get hurt?"

Hyerin closed her eyes shut knowing he was telling the truth but she didn't want to believe it. She wanted to think that she was doing everything that was right for Minhee.

"You're not alone this time" Suga finally said, "...Even if you do get hurt, I'm here this time."

Hyerin's eyes fluttered open and her gaze slowly met his.