11. I should kill her

Image: Blake Walker
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amanda's POV :

I was thrown onto the bed and before I could even realize it, his body was pressed against mine. He grabs my arms and pins me to the bed.

My chest already began to rise just by the sexual tension that I could feel as soon as we got here. My heart was pumping faster than ever just by the image of Dylan on top of me.

"Are you sure you want this?" His voice had gotten even huskier than before. All I could do was nod my head.

He smirked and then slams his lips into mine, licking at my bottom lip for entrance. I open slightly and his tongue intertwines with mine.

I let my hand go up and down his muscular arms and back as his begin to cup my breasts. I let out a gasp as my shirt is torn off of my body and thrown to the floor.

I pulled his shirt up and threw it next to mine and began kissing him again. He deepens the kiss and trails his tongue down my jaw and then my neck. He began to kiss my neck and bite it a little before his lips found the tops of my breasts.

I undid my bra and stared into his lust filled eyes as he places a hard nipple into his mouth. I was completely lost in the feeling that I somehow lost my pants in the process.

He continues to play with my nipples as he kisses down my stomach and down my thighs. He went back up to the top of my underwear and pulls them off with his teeth.

Without even realizing it I bite my bottom lip and he smirks at me. His eyes stay on mine as he moves closer to my sex. He pushes my legs even further apart and stares at my heat while licking his lips.

"You're so beautiful when you're all wet for me," he hums while sticking a finger in my pûssy. I gasp at his sudden entry and arch my back at the overwhelming feeling of excitement. "If you're acting like this with just a finger then tonight is going to be the best night of your life," he chuckles and moves his mouth to capture my clît.

I decide not to respond to him because I don't want the feeling of pure ecstasy to stop. I have never felt like this in my life. He did something to me I didn't understand and I didn't care because it was him and he made me feel amazing.

His finger stays at a slow speed while his tongue flicks rapidly at my bud and starts to send me over the edge. I would arch my back even more if I could but it was impossible at this point.

He sped up his finger while adding another as I began clamping around him. "I-I'm going to cum," I moan out. With my words I went into overdrive and came all over his fingers.

His eyes met mine again as he takes his fingers out of me and licks them clean. He began kissing up my body and then takes his pants and boxers off and lines hisself with my entrance.

"Tell me if I hurt you, I don't usually have sex with humans so I don't know how rough you can take it," he spoke huskily as he rested the tip of his member on my swollen bud while playing with my boobs.

"I'll let you know if it's to much. I don't think you'll hurt me," I whisper to him, still trying to catch my breath. He nods his head and gives me a sexy smirk while lining himself up again to my wet hole.

He eases himself in and stretches me farther than anyone has ever before. He began slowly thrusting and building up power with each one.

"W-what about a c-condom?" I moan out my question and gasp as he thrusts in hard and fills me completely with his côck.