⚠️Before We Start⚠️

⚠️Before We Start⚠️

This book will most likely dive into some mature topics and I'll try my best to make this clear as early as possible.
If you're feeling uncomfortable about ANYTHING you're reading, please don't torture yourself. Take a break and either stop reading entirely or come back later when you're ready.
I write how I personally feel and not everyone is comfortable with that! And that's perfectly okay!! I just want to make sure you are all comfortable with the content you're about to read.
-
-
-
💞 NEW BOOK 💞
-
I'm actually so excited for this one
I've had this idea in my drafts for the longest and now I think I'm ready to share it with all of you !!

I hope you don't mind angsty writing and plot twists !! and of course I hope you don't mind cute lil Taekook fluff every here and there!! The POVs might get a little weird because I might switch around to where either Tae or Kook could be the main POV for a certain chapter~ I'll usually try to make it clear in that specific chapter!

I hope you all enjoy the story !! 🤧
-
-
SIDE NOTE:
Sometimes.. things get a little confusing in my writing because I have a bad habit of typing fast and never proofreading.. so if anything ever gets confusing, never hesitate to comment and ask for clarification!