Chapter 22

"What are you doing here....Neji?!" Sasuke shouted.
"Hm?" The brown haired guy turned around to find himself face to face with Sasuke Uchiha who didn't stop glaring at him.

"Oh, look who we have here. If it isn't Sasuke Uchiha." Neji smirked.
"I said what are you doing here?" Sasuke yelled again.
"I came to pick my pretty girlfriend. Do you have any problem with that?" Neji answered winking at Sakura who blushed slightly and looked away.

Sasuke couldn't take it anymore. Neji is not any random guy. First, he's Hinata's cousin, which explains the weird behavior of the two girls. And second, he's Sasuke's rival. Since kindergarten days, they were always challenging each other and trying to find out who's better. However, they didn't meet each other since elementary school.

Consumed by anger and jealousy  (though he didn't want to admit it) Sasuke grabbed Sakura's hand and brought her closer to him that their faces were only a few centimeters away from each other. Then, in the blink of an eye...The gap was closed and their lips were on each other's. THEY WERE KISSING.

Neji's eyes widened and the shock immobilized him.
Sasuke was enjoying the moment when he suddenly felt pain on his  left cheek: Sakura slapped him hardly and broke free from his grasp.

Sasuke was shocked. So she really hated him.
Neji finally decided to make a move and shouted:" HOW DARE YOU KISS MY GIRLFRIEND UCHIHAAA??!!"

The Hyuga walked closer to Sasuke and was about to punch him in the face when a hand suddenly grabbed his arm. It was Sakura. She shook her head asking him to stop then walked away as he followed her out of the school.

Sasuke on the other hand, just stood in his place touching his lips and smirking.
"She....kissed me back." He muttered. Little did he know that that he was blushing?

I know it's a short chapter and a cliffhanger, but hey look at the bright side, they kissed. Even though it's after 22 chapters but it's never too late.
Anyway see you soon.
😍😍