Chapter 18

Naruto's POV:

Sasuke started crying all of a sudden and Ino and I stared at him in shock.
Without even realizing it, I pulled him in a tight hug finding it the best solution to wipe away his tears.
Honestly, it's the first time in my life seeing my BFF crying.

I grabbed his hand then dragged him away from Ino leaving her in front of the school staring at us.

When we reached my house, I led Sasuke to my room and asked mom to bring us dinner.

In my room, I took out my phone and made a phone call.

- Hello, youthfull Lee speaking.
- Oh come on not the "youth" thing again. Anyway, I'm Naruto I have a mission for you.
- Oh Naruto it's been a while. How can I help you?
- Okay, I can't give you details right now but let's just say that I want you to stalk someone.
- Sure, stalking is my speciality. So, who's the target.
- It's Yamanaka Ino, that girl from our school days.
- Yeah I remember her. That youthless blonde (is that even a word?😂)
- I think she's still in front of the school. You'll probably find her there.
- Okay you can rely on me.
- I'll call you later. Provide me with all the details.
- Hai.

After ending the call I looked at Sasuke who finally calmed down.
"Please tell me everything teme. You know you can rely on me." I said.

Normal POV:

Lee went to school the moment Naruto ended the call. When he reached his destination, he found the blonde Yamanaka with a red head girl who he recognized as Karin.

Lee hid behind a tree close enough to hear their conversation while recording it with his phone.
"That night when he called me to come to his house he was so drunk. I tried to do it with him but he refused. However, I managed to strip him and to let a note on his desk for him to think that we actually did it." Ino said.

"Good job Ino. So did he start dating you after that?" Karin asked.
"Well, he actually refused so I threatened him with his secret like you told me to." Ino added.

"Good, now all is left is to get revenge from that pink head for stealing our Sasuke-kun." Karin said evilly.

"Actually, there's a little problem." Ino said.
"And what is it?" Karin asked raising an eye brow.
"Sasuke still loves Sakura and that guy Naruto seems to be a threat for our plan that's why we should get rid of him." Ino said.
"Hmm.. okay I'll figure something out for him. But now, I should get home. I'll text you later, bye."
"Bye." Ino said waving to Karin.

Lee had heard all of their conversation but he couldn't understand a thing. So, he just sent the record to Naruto and waited for his reply.

Meanwhile at Naruto'shouse:

"So Sasuke, aren't you going to tell me what happened between you and Ino?" Naruto asked.
Sasuke let out a long sigh then said in a low voice:" Ino threatened me to go out with her."
"And what's more important for you than Sakura-chan to accept her deal?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke was REALLY hesitant. He couldn't say a word even to his best friend. However, he decided to talk. Naruto was his last hope to solve this problem.

"Dobe...I have a secret..and it is.."

To be continued...
Please check out my new Sasusaku one shot book: sasusaku one shots.
And give me some ideas and suggestions.