"There is Always Hope" -Hope Series, Sequel

Dedicated to also @Pink_beso for making this beautiful cover & to everyone who commented, voted, and added this story to their reading lists.

Summary:

Sequel to "I'm Fine, Okay, No, I'm Not". What would you do if your mother was proclaimed dead? What would you do if you received mysterious letters? Could the news and the all the newspapers have been wrong? What happened to the mother? "Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence " -Aristotle. Have you ever wondered what life without someone you cared about is like? Have you wanted them back so much that it hurts? Ben and Justin have had a rough time getting over the death of their mother. Mysterious letters appear. What's this news? Read to find out!

Same characters as the last two books except:

Officer Pedeski-Police officer who works at the police station. Has a wife and two kids.

Unknown point of view-Someone who is anonymous, name is not revealed.

Barrington-One of the few names that Veronica used.

Atticus Julius Ivonov-A person who is trying to help find Ben and Justin's mother.

Father Jason-Priest at St. Matthew's Catholic Church.

Deacon Jacobson-Deacon at St. Matthew's Catholic Church.

Father Robert Kingstein-Father at St. Mary Magdalene's Church.

Deacon Peter Canston-Deacon at St. Mary Magdalene's Church.

Mary Eve Ruth-Sister that is in reality the mother of Ben and Jason.

A/N-I hope this clears up the confusion a little. I know, I did the character list in the back of the book. I apologize for that. Enjoy Goodbye May Seem Forever, I'm Fine, Okay, No, I'm Not, and There's Always Hope! I hope you like them. It really was a joy to write them. Check out my other books as well:

Skinny, (Hope Series, number 1), The Boy I Noticed From Afar, A Friendship That Saved Me, The Ship of Dreams (Titanic fan fiction, book number 1), I'll Never Let Go, Jack (Titanic fan fiction, book number 2), Romantic Songs/Songs That I Love, I Loved You Dearly, and The Diary of Zhang, Jie, Beijing, China, 2012-2013.

Remember to read, vote, and comment, please. Also, I've entered this book in the Wattys, and votes are the ticket to the Wattys, so, if you could please take a second and vote, that would really make me feel proud. Thank you for your time for reading this book. I hope you enjoyed reading it as I writing it. Happy reading and good luck to everyone in the Wattys!