The Unknown Feeling

You know that unknown feeling where you've done nothing wrong, but, in a way, it seems like you did? That is how I feel. I know Mom was wrongfully killed, but it seems like it was my fault. This guilt is eating me up alive. Yes, I know I did nothing wrong. Ben later wrote in his diary. I've known only a mother's love, not Dad's. He's too busy living in his own world then to take care of me and Justin. We have to suffer due to his indecisive decisions. I'm thinking of taking him to a therapist; especially after Mom died, he's doing double smoking and drinking. I'm worried for his health.

After writing that down, I feel more relaxed. I feel more free. I need to get my dad to a therapist. That's what thing I'm going to do. Also, I need to be more open about my feelings inside of bottling them up like I've been doing. Writing is like therapy. It's like writing is the therapist and the piece of paper is that piece of paper that the therapist is holding. It helps all the anxiety, pain, depression, and anger that I've bottled up over these past eighteen years. I'm going to continue doing it. This is an excellent technique and I'm glad I discovered it.

-Don't forget to vote and comment, please.-