Hope

"Love, hope, and faith is guided by the love that flows through each and every one of us. A loving heart is guided by the hope that glistens from the feathers on an angel's wings. A hopeful heart is guided by faith given to us by divine grace. A  graceful heart is simply fulfilled by love, hope, and faith." -Robert Clancy, "an Australian clinical immunologist and a pioneer in the field of mucosal immunology. He is known for his research and development of therapies for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, commonly known as emphysema." -Wikipedia.

Hope is what we hold on to in our lives. Hope is what keeps us strong and living. All we have to believe in it, and it will be there. There is even a short saying for HOPE: Hold On, Pain Ends. If that was true, then I wouldn't be considering some dark secrets only I know. I'm trying to be better, but I can't. I can't stop. I can't stop lying to myself and others, which is a grave sin. I just wish I could've done something. 

Like Iyanla Vanzant says, "It takes a lot more courage to let something go than it does to hang on to it, trying to make it better. Letting go doesn't mean ignoring a situation. Letting go means accepting what it is, exactly what it is, without fear, resistance, or a struggle for control."

This is applied to my life because of the loss of Mom. There is a grieving period, though, when a death happens, ranging from six months to a year, I think. It takes a lot of courage to let something go that meant so much to you. But you had to let that thing due to it hurting so badly that you couldn't control or mess with it any longer. In a way, letting go is a good thing because all of the emotions that you felt while you had that thing slowly goes away with time. 

There is hope for us, though. Even though Dad probably won't marry again because he's getting up in age, there is still hope for me and my brother. I know I'll find a woman and never her go, that's for sure. I'm going to be the perfect boyfriend: showering her with love and affection, cuddling w her when she's sad or depressed about something, and care for her. I will love her unconditionally.

Mom's funeral was today. I said a poem about her, which the author is unknown: 

I love you, Mother dearest, but I know you're up in Heaven right now, looking over Dad, Jack, and I

I love you, Mother dearest, but I know you're up in Heaven right now, looking over Dad, Jack, and I. I love you so much.

In case you can't read that, here it is:

If Roses Grow in Heaven

If roses grow in Heaven, 

Lord, please pick a bunch for me, 

Place them in my mother's arms and tell them they're from me. 

Tell her I love her and miss her, 

And she turns to smile, 

Place a kiss upon her cheek,

And hold her for awhile.

Because remembering her is so easy,

I do it every day.

But there's an ache within my heart,

That will never go away.

This is the poem I read at her funeral. I miss her so much. I love you, Mom, again, and I hope you're having an awesome time in Heaven. Dad misses you as well. I wish you'd come down from Heaven and give a kiss and hug, and tell me that everything's going to be alright. I need you here, but He has called you to be with Him. I love you, Mother dearest. I shall forever miss you, wishing you were here. I know I will get through this difficult time, I just know it.

Don't forget to vote & comment!