Mochi III - Jin x BTS

N/A: I haven't noticed that I didn't publish this yet. XD

●●●

It was a chilly night when Seokjin got down to the kitchen to grab a warm cup of milk so he can let sleep kick in faster.

Regularly, people who felt utterly exhausted, both physically and mentally, has the tendency to snore the very moment they are given the chance, but it's different for the eldest hyung. Instead of giving into sleep, it just made things much less easier to do with an aching body (or ass).

He thinks that a cup of warm milk does the trick just like how it does in movies or how milk is so suggested in the scenarios.

About halfway to the kitchen, he stopped and realized that the light was left on. All the members got to their room the very moment they got here and even skipped dinner. Curiously and noiselessly, Seokjin walked to the doorframe to see Hoseok fumbling with a small bowl of salad. It was the thing available right now without Seokjin cooking for them.

"Well you're up late." Seokjin said as he walk pass the table where Hoseok was enjoyinh his salad and to the refrigerator. He noted that he should task either Taehyung or Jungkook to wipe off the grease that constructed the sides of this appliance. He pulled out a carton of milk just in time when Hoseok swallowed a mouthful of greens.

"Should I be saying to you the same?"

"Nah, you know I have strange reactions to things." He said, pouring a milk to a pink mug that Jungkook got him for an acquintance gift. He smiled, remembering the googly eye boy being so fidgety and red when he handed him the baby blue parcel. It was his memory of Jungkook that he will treasure forever. And till now, Jungkook easily gets flustered upon mention of this things.

Hoseok hummed. "So like, it's 2 a.m. You didn't get any nap like I did earlier. You should be sleeping."

"I can't." He adjust the microwave before leaving the cup of dairy to spin on the rotating platform before closing the plastic door. "But I wish I was snoring like the person in my bed right now."

Hoseok chuckled almost knowingly. "Jungkook?"

"Nah. I don't know what's gotten into Yoongi."

"Oh yeah him. You know? One of this day Yoongi regularly has rut like an alpha wolf? Yeah. Some days like this days."

Seokjin almost groaned at the thought. Yoongi might be one of the least active members sexually, if not the most, but when he had his episodes, it would be much more worse than getting constantly fucked by Taehyung everyday in the shower. But he wasn't completely complaining. Yoongi has his way to rile him up and set up a pace so the sex is not meaningless. In fact, by now Seokjin knew each member didn't gave into sex with him because of shallow reasons like hormones and curiousity. Sometimes he assumed that it was more than that.

"I can't believe this. He just had me last week." Seokjin crossed his arms, a pout popped on his swollen lips. Hoseok guessed that Yoongi already have his advancements.

"A week is long enough compared to us having you almost everyday. Give or take a day-gap but a week? Psshh, I would've taken you dry in the practice room."

"Sensibility."

"Woops." His words didn't bore how apologetic he was, almost like mocking Seokjin. "But no chill. My last time with you was like what? Two days ago?"