She smiled and grabbed my hand, placing a soft kiss on my cheek as she entered the house. My father was in the kitchen making dinner for us, which shocked me. Usually, I made dinner but he had started it before I could. Maybe he would be in a good mood today since we had company.

I led Amanda out to the dinning room and I knew that it would be a horrible night when I saw about five different bottles of whiskeys lying on the table. I knew that all this drinking would lead to his death sooner or later. Amanda noticed the bottles but said nothing about them. She took a seat and I went to see what my dad was doing.

In the kitchen, he was drinking a bottle of vodka and two large pizzas laid on the counter. This was not what I meant for a nice dinner. At least I could have made something if I knew he was just going to order freaking pizza. If I wasn't fifteen, I would have left my father years ago, but that wasn't an option.

I returned to Amanda and placed the pizzas on the table with some plates and napkins. I apologized about the crappy dinner and in advance for my father who was drunk already. She said she didn't care, but part of me didn't believe her. As soon as we started eating, my father stumbled into the room, spilling his drink everywhere. He took a seat across from us, and I held Amanda's hand tightly in mine, stopping both of us from eating.

"So you're the slut who's using my son?" Those were the first words out of my dad's mouth to Amanda.

I groaned and cursed under my breath because this was already going terribly. I knew this was a bad idea. Why couldn't my bad be sober tonight and try to be nice to her? Why couldn't he just say hello and act normal? Amanda was shocked, and unsure of what to say.

"Um, I'm not using your son, Mr. Olive." She replied politely.

"Sure, that's what they all say. We'll see here in a few months when you're tired of him and his pathetic life. You know he has no future ahead of him. You'll be supporting his sorry ass when I kick him out at eighteen." My father slurred his words.

"Dad." I groaned, wanting him to just shut up.

"Don't 'dad' me. I'm just preparing her for what's to come. She obviously isn't thinking clearly. You're about as messed up as anyone she'll ever meet. Why bother with you? You must be a charity case for her. She doesn't seem like the one to do something really bad, but maybe I'm wrong. She's just trying to get a clean slate and make up for the wrong in her life. She's almost as pathetic as you." He said, emotionless.

Amanda sucked in a deep breath and excused herself from the table. I knew she was crying as she ran out of the room, covering her eyes. I glared at my father who chugged down half the bottle of vodka, not caring he made my girlfriend cry.

I didn't say anything to him as I stood up and followed Amanda. She was outside on the front porch, crying into her hands. When she saw me, she pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry. I knew you said he was bad, but I didn't think he was this bad." She sobbed in my arms and my heart was broken as I held her crying against me.

"Shhh, he's just drunk. It'll be fine. Let me take you home." I said, holding her hand. She nodded and I walked to my car, and took her home.

When she got inside her house, I felt guilty for my father's actions. Her family was so perfect and nice, and then there was my dad. It was a mistake bringing her to my house, but now she knows why I never bring her back to my place often. It's all my father's fault. He was the one who ruined everything and even thought I did love him, right now I hated him. Right now, he wasn't the last living family member I had, he was no one.

Before I knew it, I was in the Bahamas. I remembered hating my father for days after that, but he was drunk and he still was my father, so I forgave him and still loved him like any son would. He usually was at work anyways, so it's not like I saw him all the time.

The warm air filled my lungs as I stepped out of the airport and was heading to my hotel. I was still in my disguise, so Dole or Kayden wouldn't recognize me if they saw me. Always thinking ahead. Now, I was going to find out what was going on with Dole and Kayden and find out where the hell was Kelly. I knew that one of them would know and I planned on finding out soon. This was the fun part.

Hey everyone, i'm so sorry for not updating in awhile, i've just had a bit of writers block writing this chapter. I hoped you all enjoyed, please comment and let me know what you thought about it. But oh my god, i loved all your comments from the last chapter, they were so long and amazing, it made my day, so thank you!!! This dedication goes to @xdreamingofperfectx. Thanks for reading and commenting. I'll try and update as soon as i can, but i have other stories and other things to do during the summer, so just bare with me. Thanks again, everyone!!!! :)