Exiting her pocket dimension, Raven tossed the bottle from hand to hand biting her lip in contemplation. It was lucky that she had caught up with Damian when she had, because (judging by the unnatural power in his punch) he would soon lose control without sustenance. 

He raised his eyebrows at the 'drink' when he saw it.

To which Raven replied, " O negative.", and passed it to him, withdrawing her hand as though Zeus himself had struck her with lightening.

Damian's eyes shone in their carmine hue, betraying his thirst as he brought the bottle to his lips. Within seconds the entire contents had vanished, alongside the red in his eyes- which had thankfully returned to their original jade green.

After wiping a drop from his lips, Damian turned to Raven.

"Thank you."

It sounded more apologetic than thankful, but it was a vast improvement for Damian.

'Hmm' ing in response, Raven opened a portal, leaving him alone in the forest without so much as a word.

***

"Jon, Donna, would you like to train with us?", Jaime asked the two when they walked in to the kitchen.

'Us' being Damian, Raven and Jaime, they stared at the younger teens expectantly. All of them having finished breakfast, there was nothing else for the titans to do, and since they hadn't trained together in over a month, it seemed a good idea to do so once more.

Smiling widely in her usual manner, Donna chirped a cheerful, "Sure!".

Jon agreed too, albeit less confidently. Had Wondergirl not been present, his response would have been brighter, that being said, Superboy was an utter mess in front of her: shuffling his feet and blushing profusely. 

Naturally, Damian and Jaime snickered at his lovesickness, earning them jabs in their rib(courtesy of Miss Rachel Raven Roth). She shot them her signature 'shut the fuck up' look, which they were sure to heed.

Having decided to train together, the titans made their way down to the training room, the three elder allowing Jon and Donna to walk ahead: in order to speak about them -of course.

Just to be sure that Jon wouldn't be able to hear them, Jaime whispered, "He still hasn't got super-ears yet, right?"

"No, he has yet to develop enhanced hearing.", Damian said, smirking somewhat fondly upon Superman's son.

"Okay, you know the plan?"

They nodded as he went through it once more.

"Well, in the words of Dora the Explorer, vamonos!", Jaime attempted enthusiasm before cringing, "Ayy, I'm never saying that again, it was painful I tell you, PAINFUL!"

***

"Why don't we do pair work?", Jaime suggested as they entered the training room.

The eldest teen hid a smile at Damian and Raven's twin smirks, though he rolled his eyes in amusement. Those two

"Sure.", Donna shrugged, "I'll go with Raven-"

"Nope,", Raven popped the 'p', lips curled in mischief, "I'm working with Damian."

The boy in question bared his teeth in a menacing smile, "Why don't you work with dear Jonathan?", the dramatics didn't go unmissed on anyone.

Of course, having been singled out in front of his 'crush' Jon was bright as a tomato, mumbling about 'really no issue...don't mind...s'alright'. Raven couldn't help but pity the lad- he was doing himself no favours.

"But who'll go with Jaime?"

Just as Donna finished asking the question, Adyn tumbled through the doors panting.

"Got lost.... this house... it's too BIG!", he leaned on his knees to catch his breath, champagne ringlets bobbing up and down with each heave.

Face pinker than his usual rosy complexion, Adyn, stood up straight, still breathing hard, but not as heavily. The titans stared at him, Damian raising an eyebrow at the shambolic behaviour.

"Heh...", Adyn ducked his head, looking innocently at Raven as if in apology, batting his lashes.

Rolling her eyes, Raven sighed, "Adyn, we're doing pair work. Could you train with Jaime.", it wasn't a question.

The boyish demon bounded over to Jaime, beaming and playing with his fingers.

"Why don't we make it a competition?", Donna suggested, sitting on a gymnastics beam.

It was impossible to miss the way Damian, Raven and Adyn's eyes lit up at the prospect. Never let it be said that demons did not excel in competition. 

Lips raised in more of a sneer than a smirk, Damian posed in an abnormally intrigued tone, "What does the winning pair receive?"

They spent a moment mulling over the possibilities before the answer struck Jon like a lightbulb on top of his head.

 Knowing that the temptation would be too much for Damian , Jon smiled as mischievously as one so innocent could.

"I've got it!", the smile grew, "Jelly beans! Coconut flavour jelly beans!" 

'That little!' Damian cried internally.

Oh, shit was going down.

A.N:

Heeeeey!

I'm sorry that not much happened in this chapter and it was so short, but I guess it was alright. I just went through a particularly tough week with my mental health and it was just a bit, well, hard. Not wanting to plague you guys with my personal issues or anything, I just want to explain that when my work isn't up to scratch as usual, that's usually the reason.

But your support always help to lift me up by just that little bit, so thank you :3 I appreciate it a lot.

Also, I just want to tell you a bit about what is going on because I'm quite excited. So, in July, I'm going to the national debating competition -because I got through. It's the top eight teams in the entire UK which is just insane! And the competition is in the official debating chambers at Oxford University. IT'S MAD!

I just really needed to get that out to you guys :3 Meh, it's a bright spot

Thank youuuuuuu!

-Bats