Chapter 11

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD.  COULDNT FIND IT IN ME TO WRITE THEN WHEN I DID MY COMPUTER CRASHED. DELETED MOST OF THE END SO I HAD TO REWRITE. SORRY FOR BEING LATE AGAIN. PROMISE TO TRY TO UPLOAD SOONER. HAPPY READING.

ASIA’S P.O.V

Australia has been so beautiful. It was the first time Myk and I saw a Kangaroo. Honestly I have seen more animals in Australia than at the zoo back in Dallas. Every second was amazing but now the time has come to an end.  

“Babe, you ready to go?” I turned around at the sound of Marshall’s voice. “Yeah will you take this suitcase for me. Then I’m right behind you.” He came forward taking the suitcase from me and head back that way he came. As he walked away I go back to the night he proposed. Seems like a life time but just shy of a week.

Just after Marshall and I embraced Haillie screams. “FINALLY!” I mean borderline hysteria lacing her tone causing Lainie to cringe and Lady to woke with a start at the sound. “Jeez, Hailie kill my ear drums why don’t you.” Lainie grits between her teeth as she pulled Lady from her embrace. “Oh my gosh. We have so much to plan,” Hailie just kept right on speaking like Lainie hadn’t said a word. “I cant believe this is happening. OH I’M SO HAPPY! I thought this would never happen.” Right after that she was gone flying up the stairs like a bat out of hell. I sighed looking at the last spot I’d seen her. “She’s already planning or has planned the wedding by now.” I could feel the laughter coming from Marshall as he draped an arm around me. 

I couldn’t help but to chuckle a little at the memory. Marshall spent the rest of the night trying to get me to “go to bed“. I exit the elevator heading for the entrance where car is waiting. I sigh, walking across the lobby, thinking of Hails. She has been non-stop planning the wedding. Honestly she is or was killing Marshall and me with it all. Less than a week and she had seriously already gone over board. If she had her way the wedding would be in the millions. Luckily Marshall is not a push over and shut all expensive thoughts down. Just because we can afford something outrageous doesn’t mean we have to.

Just as I reach the car a flash of light catches my attention from my left. I look over and there it is. Paparazzi. Two weeks in paradise let them slip from my mind. They have been all over Australia. I climb into the car next to Ronnie shutting the door behind me. “That ring has to be all over someone’s front page by now,” Lainie mused lowly as the car took off down the road towards the airport. 

MYKAELA’S P.O.V.

We all said our goodbyes to one another last night after dinner. The Mathers had a flight first thing this morning were as our flight didn’t leave for a few more hours. So we ordered in and ate breakfast just the four of us. I made sure everything was mostly packed the night before. No sense and waiting for the last minute. 

“Hey, Myk?” The sound of Marquise’s voice pulls my attention from my breakfast. I look up in time to catch him wiping at his Brook’s mouth, at which I smile at. “What‘s up?” I ask when his eyes pulls back to mine. “Well I was just wondering is Tyler okay? He just seemed off in St. Lucia. Then it was like he couldn’t get away fast enough. He only stayed in Australia for two days.” His brows deepened further at the end of his statement. A glance over to Curtis tells me he has been wondering the same. 

Pulling in a deep breath I think about how to explain Tyler’s behavior without betraying my best friend. After a moment I couldn’t find the words. So I just said the only thing I could think of. “Anton.” I watch as surprise ripples across Curtis’ face. “Haven’t heard that name in a very long time.” I nod my head in agreement. “Are they back together.” I nod in answer once again. “Trying not to betray your friend.” Allowing a smile to grace my face as once again I nod in answer to Curtis’ question. “I will let it go then. Lets get dress and ready to go.” I knew from the tone of his voice he was upset. About what exactly I am not sure.