Chapter 12:

Another night past as Father still hadn't come home. I woke up the next morning and brought Youngjin to school before going to the small restaurant as it was Wednesday. I walked in, and down the stairs. I saw Bboy in the office but Boss wasn't there. His back was faced towards me doing something on his phone. 

"Where's Boss?" I asked him. he slowly turned around with a smirk on his face before chuckling. 

"On a business run. Anything I can help you with?" he asked walking closer. He had a taunting aura around him more than Marcus. He seemed like he could kill me right now and not blink twice but he wouldn't. I knew he wouldn't. It seemed like something was holding him back and I wanted to know what it was. 

" You. Help? That's funny. No thanks. I'll come back when Boss is here." I turned around to leave but he stopped me with his words. 

" You've come here to pay?" I turned around. 

"No really? Wow! You are so smart!" I responded back sarcastically.  He heavily sighed as he stepped closer. 

"I really wish I could kill you right now." He said looking down at me. My eyes were as dark as his. He started breathing heavily. 

"Why don't you?" I asked daring him. He chuckled and stepped back facing the sideways. 

"Oh, you don't know how much enjoyment it would give me. But I can't." He was facing the wall. It seemed as though he was trying to calm himself down. 

"Why can't you?" I asked 

"Two reasons." damn that was really specific. 

"Which are?" 

"You really are a pushy one." 

"I am. And the reasons are?"

"Boss. We can't harm you." 

"And the second reason?" I asked. He turned towards me still staying in the same spot. 

"Marcus." I was surprised but concealed it. 

"Marcus?! Why Marcus?" He chuckled. 

"He seems to have taken a liking to you." Danger " Which means you are off limits" I wanted to ask more but also didn't want to know anymore. 

"Whatever. I'm leaving the payment on his desk." I said taking the envelope and putting it on the rusted wood desk. 

"I'll be sure to give it to him," he said smiling. I walked out and went to school. First day at Kim Lee School of Arts. I walked in there were fewer students now. Some students left to go to other schools and outside applications weren't going to open until next year. I walked in checking my phone for the schedule. The academic class was shorter and the art classes were longer. Happiness spread through my body. I hate studying. I walked into the classroom and scanned it for a seat. I took the seat all the way in the back as usual. The class was on a higher floor this time. The door opened and in came the 7 boys that were heavily loved and hated. Taehyung saw you and smiled walking and taking a seat next to me. The rest of the members sat in seats by us.