Chapter 32:

We were in dance class waiting patiently for our dance teacher to come in. Minutes past by until the door finally opened but in came our principal. 

"Good morning," we all chimed together. 

"Good morning students. Your teacher is sick and won't be coming in today. So for today just study or do work that you need for your classes"

"Yes." He smiled leaving the classroom. There were cheers throughout the small room. 

"Yes! No class!" One girl said. I was particularly sad not to have class. I actually like dance, even if we are still covering the basics, like the wave. It reminds me of when I first started dancing. 

"Ask Seolhyun before you go." I heard my name coming from Namjoon's mouth making me turn around. Taehyung started to walk to me. 

"Seolhyun d-" He started when another voice interrupted. 

"Seolhyun you want to practice our song now so that we can have lunch free?" I looked up at Daehyun and nodded my head. 

"Sure?" I looked at Taehyung. 

"What did you want to say?"

"Oh Jimin and I are going to the cafeteria. I was just going to ask if you wanted us to buy you something."

"Oh no, I'm okay. Thank you."  he nodded his head and walked out with Jimin. I stood up and turned to Daehyun. 

"Let's go to the music room?" I asked. 

"Actually can we go to the cafeteria first? I want to pick up some bread and milk. I didn't eat breakfast and I'm starving!" I nodded my head and we left. Jimin and Taehyung were a few feet in front of us.  We walked through the cafeteria doors and went to the register. Our cafeteria store was different than others. All the items were behind the register. Jimin and Taehyung told ordered what they wanted and then stepped aside to wait for their order. 

"Hello, what would you like?" The woman behind the register asked us. 

"May I have a carton of milk and an egg bread package."

"Sure. Is that all?" He turned to me.

"What do you want?"

"Me? Oh, I'm okay. I don't want anything." He turned to the woman. 

"She'll have a bottle of cold green tea, and a package of the gummy worms."

"No, no.  I don't want anything!" 

"Shhh just let me order." I sighed and shook my head. The woman laughed and smiled at us. 

"You two look like a cute couple." 

"Oh no we're not-" I started.

"Thank you!" Daehyung replied as he put his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him. 

"Here you are. That will be 7,000 won" He gave her the money and grabbed out stuff.