Volume 4: No Safe Haven

Start from the beginning

Jaune: Ren! Knock it off!

Mitchell: REN!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Me: REN!!!

Ren ignores us and ends up on the ground beside Nora, separated from his weapon and his Aura also depleted. The two partners rise together, Nora first. Ren's eyes are only on the creature, and Nora tackles him and drags him under a building.

The Nuckelavee advances, but Jaune blocks it with Crocea Mors. Ren attempts to rejoin the fight with the six others but Nora holds him back by the wrist, her head down.

Ren: Nora, let go! Nora, they're going to get hurt if we don't—

Without even looking up, Nora slaps Ren. He stops and turns to face her, and she finally lets go, putting her hands in her lap.

Nora: No. I won't let you kill yourself like this. After everything we've been through, I won't let it end.

She raises her head, but Ren sees his memory of Nora as a scared little girl before blinking and seeing her normally. Like back then, she has tears in her eyes.

Nora: Not like this.

Ren sighs and pulls the knife his father gave him out of his boot. He holds it in both hands. Nora places her hand on the hilt with his and closes his fingers around it. She looks at him with a fierce, determined expression.

Nora: We can do this.

Ren looks at her with big eyes before nodding in agreement. Together they step out from under the building. Nora picks up her hammer and the two are promptly joined by Tenka, Mitchell, Rachel, Ruby, Jaune and Shadow. 

Jaune: So, what's the plan???

???: Someone will take care of the arms, then the horse, followed by the rest for last!!

Everyone then heard a voice say the plan. Then, they looked around to find the source of the voice when they saw someone landing in front of us, using an extremely hot ability to hold the Grimm back (A/N: It's maximum Pyrus.). When I saw the person doing that ability, I knew that this day would come that he arrived as he is in front of us in his defensive position with Dragon Proudia. When Ruby looked at the person's dragon details, she recognized the person beside the person as she gasps and exclaims in excitement.

Ruby: It's one of the six ancient elemental warriors, that guy is a fire element warrior!!!

Jaune: The who?

Ren: Later. Our enemies come first.

Ruby: Right. Ren. Jaune and I can take care of its arms.

Nora: Rachel, Tenka, Mitchell and I'll take care of the horse.

Apollonir: Shadow and I will draw its attention the best we can.

Ren: And I'll take care of the rest.

As they were about to begin their fight, they notice the Grimm heading straight towards my father in which I prevented it from happening as I threw Parablade directly at the horse, disorientating it while my weapon flew back to me.

Nora heads to a rooftop, while Ruby uses herself as a target, dodging and evading every attack until she manages to pin an arm to the ground with the tip of her scythe. Ren flings his knife and embeds itself into the body of the Grimm. Jaune is positioned to be the next target as Ren uses Jaune's shield to pin down the other arm.