Volume 4: Taking Control

Start from the beginning

Me: Hold it.

Upon hearing this, Salem then turns back to Tyrian only to face me in question of why I said this.

Me: Tyrian, I must know. You may have failed but, I gave you another objective, correct?? So, what about the boy?

When he mentioned about Shadow, he shivered in fear as he explains.

Tyrian: He... he.... he has, I don't know how he got them in just one day but.... he has all of the maidens' powers....

As he said this, Cinder was in great shock when he said this and Salem has the same expression but this time, she began more angrier, so did Cinder.

Salem & Cinder: What?!

Me: (raises his hand to stop the conflict which nearly started) ENOUGH!!! (places hand down) really?

Tyrian: Yes... then after the battle, I felt his maiden powers, except for his Winter Powers disappear from his body.... is like... is like... is like he can only wield these powers only once.... I'm sorry, Gemdeus... I'm sorry...

Me: Interesting.... anything else???

Tyrian: Oh!! He had a message for you, Your Majesty... and to you too, your grace... he said, if you come after either of them, the silver-eyed warrior or him, he will show no mercy and he will come after us, he will come after her to start his legendary battle.....

Me: Legenday Battle, eh? Hmmm... interesting~ You may have disappointed Salem, but you haven't disappointed me on one thing... and that is to get info. You disappointed your grace, but you didn't fail me.

Then, I turned away and leaves Cinder and Tyrian behind as I walked pass Salem who will caught up with me later. Soon after, Salem leaves as Tyrian falls forward, wailing in despair. A Beowolf approaches, all focused on Tyrian's negative emotions. It ignores Cinder and leaps upon him. Tyrian sends it away with a single blow and it lands on its back. Still wailing, Tyrian opens his weapons and leaps atop the Beowolf. He slashes at it repeatedly, tears streaming down his face. His wails gradually turn into a more sadistic and psychotic laughter as he vents his grief into the butchering of the Grimm. Cinder watches, horrified.

While I walked back to my room, Salem was behind me. I then stopped as I knew that she is in doubt.

Me: You are in doubt, my love. What's troubling you?

Salem: I may have known you for a few days now... but telling one of my best that he failed and he didn't? It doesn't make sense.

Me: Well, to elaborate, before Tyrian left for his mission, I spoke with him in private and gave him another objective... and that is to see how powerful my ultimate enemy is.

Salem: And we've got it?

Me: Yes. Although he has failed in one thing, he hasn't failed another... my dear. So, don't take it too hard on him... as after all, (placing arm around her waste) we are working together, aren't we, Ms Salem?

Salem: Well, as much as I want to say otherwise but... yes, we are working together after all.