3 years later~ (8)

Hi guys! I know that i have been hibernating but heres the next chapter where lucy is gonna make her appearance!!!
Author chan out ~~~

(Y/n) pov

Ever since lisanna died the guild has never gone back to normal but slowly everything is mending itself. Mira has gone from a rebellious teenager to a sweetheart model. Elfman has gone back to his way of manliness. Natsu has been smiling again. And i, well i have been going on way more missions with my trusty icicle and I'm finally a S-class wizard! I can go on and on anout how everyone has changed but one thing in common is, we've all gotten stronger! Well we are the number 1 guild in Fiore!

Present time~

I shaked the sack of money in my hand as me and Gray walked through the streets of Magnolia heading towards the guild, once again returning from one of our crazy jobs. I closed my eyes taking in the warmth from the summer sun as i breathed in the smells of the oh so familiar Magnolia market. " tch that mission was flipping easy how come it was 200 000 jewels that lady was crazy! " i turned towards my beloved snowman with a large grin plastered on my face, now walking backwards, " Hey don't be icy, popsicle head, atleast we got the money and the job was really quick so we got to leave early and now i don't feel tired at all! " i gave him my signature close eyed smile whilst looking up at him, ' damn it, after all these years im still a measly 5 0' waah ' i sweat dropped, i felt a large hand be placed on top of my head of navy hair and i looked up with my large curious matching navy eyes to see Gray looking at my with his own crystal orbs, " After all these years your still positive, " my eyes widened as he ruffled my hair. I quickly turned around heat rushing into my cheeks ' why do i feel weird? '
" r-right lets carry on our way to the guild we're nearly there. " i gulped down a non existing lump in my throat as i tried to calm down. In the background i could hear Gray chuckle.

Finally, we were infront of the guild, a smirk growing on my face. " WE'RE BACK!!! " i slammed open the door everyone smiling at greeting us. Me and Gray walked towards the bar where Mira was cleaning some mugs, " Welcome back (Y/n) how was the mission? " she gave me a warm smile which i returned 'wow things did really change these 3 years huh?' I thought whilst looking at the the silver haired women infront of me, " It was great Mira thanks, do you know where Erza is? "
" Erza is on another mission, "
I smiled and rolled my eyes, " Of course she is, " i didn't bother asking about Natsu as he told me before we went on our mission that he was heading to look for Igneel. I scanned the guild and saw Cana drinking some wine in one of the bar seats and decided to join her, " Sup Cana, "i casually sat in the seat next to her, " hey (Y/n) good to see your back from your mission, " she smiled at me, wine glass in hand, " thanks Cana did i miss anything since i was gone? " she chuckled and took a sip from her cup, " Nothing much just a bunch of fighting, " i pouted, " Awwe i wish i was here," Cana looked at me in amusement, " Even though 3 years have passed your still the adorable (Y/n) that we all know and love, " i grinned at her and gave her the peace sign, " Thanks Can- "
BANG!
" WE MADE IT BACK ALIVE!!! "
I turn my head towards the guild entrance seeing my favourite blue cat and pinkette,
" So i heard you went out all the way out to Hargeon, huh Natsu, had to just start troub- HAAA "
The random dude, who i really didn't talk to as much to be honest, went flying back as Natsu drop kicked him making the table go flying with him,
" YOU LIED ABOUT THAT SALAMANDER I'M GONNA KICK YOUR BUTT!!! " The dude abruptly got up probably scared of what the dragon slayer would've done to him.
" DONT GET MAD AT ME I'M NOT THE ONE TO BLAME HERE I'M JUST PASSING ALONG A RUMOUR I HEARD!!! "
Natsu's eyes widened as he heard what the guy said.
" IT WAS JUST A RUMOUR!!!! "
" YOU WANNA FIGHT LET'S GO! "
" oh no, that idiot is gonna regret it " I sweatdropped as Natsu once again slammed the dude doen against the ground. " Now now Natsu i think you need to calm down- poor Happy was cut short by a table sending him flying across the guild, once again starting a famous fairytail brawl. " So Natsu finally made it back huh " i turn towards my once calm partner to see him rilled up, making me sigh, " the damn idiot is already naked, "
" Gray your clothes, " Cana reminded him from besides me sipping her wine, almost as if she read my mind. " I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT! " his response irked me, Cana turned towards me with an unasused look; " You see i don't date any of the men here cause nobe of them have class, " i laughed at her response once again sweat dropping at her response, as she chugged down a barrel of beer. " COME FIGHT ME NATSU! " the stupid snowman said, " Not until you put on some clothes! " Natsu responded with the same amount of sass. Then Elfman came with a stern look on his strong dace, " You boys have been acting like a bunch of spoilt babies IM A REAL MAN WANT ME TO PROVE IT TO YOU," right when he finished his sentence he went flying across the room as the two polar opposite wizards punched him at the same time. I turn back to Natsu and Gray to see Natsu with a cheeky frin on his face as he spun around a pair of boxers, a dark blush grew on my face as i realised who they belonged to, " GIVE ME BACK MY UNDERWEAR JERK!!! " Gray commanded. Then Gray turned towards a blonde girl who I've seen before, "Excuse me miss but may i borrow your underwear, "
" thats it now it's the perfect time for me to join in ",
I got up and stormes towards the blonde and a certain ravenette, i pulled my fist back and hit him hard making him go flying across the guild hall i looked at him in anger as a familiar irk mark appeared on my face, " DONT YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE YOU IDIOT I HAVE BEEN YOUR PARTNER FOR OVER 3 YEARS AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW THE PROPER WAY TO TREAT WOMEN! "
I turned towards the blonde girl, who seemed to be around my age, my scowl automatically turning into my signature close eyed smile, " I'm so sorry for his rudeness he is my partner and i will make sure to beat some sense into him, "
The girl looked at me in shock and in slight fear, " H-how come a girl so kind and cute be able to send a guy like him flying, " before i was able to respond to her Loke came out of nowhere holding me bridal style, " Men in this guild have know manners, aren't i right (Y/n)? That's why someone as beautiful as you should go on a date with me, " before i could also send him flying, Elfman came and did the job for me, " MEN ARE SUPPOSED TO SPEAK WITH THEIR FIST LOKE, " then Natsu came and kicked him once again sending him flying, " I TOLD YOU TO BUT OUT! "
" Uh it's so loud so much of having a nice drink to relax, " i saw Cana prepare her magic spell, " that's enough you guys i suggest that you knock it off, " i see her familiar magic circle making me feel eager to release my own,
" OH YEAH? SAYS WHO! " Gray challenges, releasing now his magic circle. Then Elfman and Loke join in using their magic aswell, i turn towards Natsu a smirk plastered on his face as flames danced in his palms, " im ready for this! " seeing everyone made me itch to release my own magic, " Do they always fight like this? " i heard the nervous blonde besides me, " Uh huh, " me and Happy responded at the same time, ' well this is a perfect time for me to pitch in ' a cat like grin grew across my face, " i guess it's time for me to end it all, " specks of gold mixed within my navy orbs as i released my own gold and navy magic circle, frifhtening the girl next to me even more. Before the REAL fight started a large bang disturbed us making us all look towards the source to see the masrer in his giant form, " WILL YOU FOOLS STOP BICKERING LIKE CHILDREN, " making us all get rid of our magic circle, i pouted , " master wrecked my fun AGAIN "
" HE'S HUGE! " i turn towards the blonde who i still don't know the name of and see her looking up at the master petrified, amusing me, " I'm sorry, i didn't know you were still here master, " Mirajane said bringing masters attention to her. " HE'S THE MASTER!!! " i let out a giggle, unaware of the men around me blushing,
' this is the best reaction yet '
"AHAHAAHA TALK ABOUT A BUNCH OF BABIES LOOKS LIKE I WON THIS ROUND!- before Natsu could carry on taunting the rest of us gramps stepped on him making the blonde nest to me squeak in fear,
" WELL SEEMS LIKE WE'VE GOT A NEW RECRUIT" said gramps bringing everyones attention to the girl next to me, making her back away, " Y-yes sir, " after her response gramps let out a battle cry as he trasformed back to his normal state, scaring the poor girl more. Right when the girl saw the master in his true state her jaw literally dropped to the ground. " Nice to meet ya." Master greeted in his cute old man voice, " He's tiny this little guy really is incharge of here, " mira smiled, " Of course he is, allow me to intronduce the fairytail guild master Makarov, " after his introduction the master flipped onto the banister of the staircase hitting his butt before climbing onto it, " Uh hum, You've gone and done it again, you bunch of cluds, just take a look of the ammount of paper work the magic council has sent me this time, this is the biggest pile of complaints yet, " i smirked, this same speach reminded me when i first joint the guild, " HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MINDS, ALL YOU KIDS ARE GOOD FOR ARE GETTING THE HIGHER UPS MAD AT ME." Master growled as i turn to see the concern on the face of the girl next to me, i smile, ' i like her already, '
" HOWEVER- suddenly the pile of paper in his hands lit into flames the same way they did the first time i joined, " I SAY TO HECK WITH THE MAGIC COUNCIL, " he tossed the pile of flames as Natsu flew across the air to eat it, " NOW LISTEN UP, any power that surpasses reason still comes from reason, right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power it is a power that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy from the outside world are in perfect syncrenisation, to perform magic one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus, it should take over tour being and come pouring out of your soul, if all we worry about is following rule then our magic will never progress, don't let those apart of the council scare you, follow the path you believe in, " a large smile was plastered across his face as he gave a thumbs up, " Cause thats what makes the fairytail guild number one!!! " we all cheered as we did our signature hand gesture, i looked at the master in admiration.

' i guess not everything has changed 3 years later '

Guys im so sorry that it's literally been 3 years since i uploaded a chapter i haven't had the motivation to write in a while but i hope i get back to schedule. I loooovee yooouu sooo muuuchh!!!
Author chan out 💖💖💖~~~