Arriving at Magnolia (2)

Hello everybody its meee author chan again once again there is going to be some swearing so don't say i didn't warn you!~~~author chan out 😙

(Y/n) POV

Its 3.10am now and me and Gray are boarding the train. My body is glazed with a cold sweat, I'm a little nervous cause for some reason i just hate vehicle transport even when i was a little kid i did! Gray looked over at me and i think he can see how anxious i am."Whats wrong?" I could hear the worry in his voice which made me feel kinda guilty, " Um, well you see, im uh, i hate transportation," i looked away because of embarrassment. "Thats it?" He rised an eyebrow at me making me pout and scoff. " Well, yeah but i don't get full on travel sickness i get migrains thats why i prefer walking when i travel to another town," i turn to look at Gray and it looked like he was thinking "What you thinking 'bout Gray kun?"
I tilted my head slightly, " I know you can just sleep the whole way through!" I looked at him with a plain bored face, " i was planning to do that ..." the raven haired boy sweat dropped, " Oh..... uh our train is arriving in 10 minutes lets get to our platform!" He started towards the direction of our platform.it was true it was 3.20am and our train is going to arrive at 3.30am.I rolled my eyes and gave out a little smile due to the boy's change of subject " Wait for me Gray kun!" I ran towards the awkward male.This is going to be a fun adventure i can't wait! I'm not going to give up on finding you though Grampy!

Gray's POV

Me and (Y/n) just boarded our train. I'm still embarrassed about what i did. I must have looked so dumb but it seems that (Y/n) is over it instead she's now worried for the train ride.I grab her hand giving it a comforting squeeze and i could feel her body become less tense. "Lets get to our cart," she faces me with a brave smile," sure," We sit down and instantly (y/n) went pale. " How long is this ride again? " " 2 hours why?" I see her slump. "Great wake me up in 2 hours then." Then she rested her head on the arm of the seats and instantly fell asleep. Wow that was quick, i guess I'll be following her lead then. I got my self comfortable and saw the world slowly disappear from my vision. I can't wait to introduce (y/n) to master when we arrive at Magnolia was the last thought i had before i fell into the depths of slumber.

2 hours later

" thank you for using our service we have arrived at Magnolia train station please collect your bags and leave through the closest exit, was the first thing i heard when woke up. I look to my right and see that (Y/n) was already awake. She had a massive grin on her face and there was a spark of excitement in her blue orbs but she looked plain which was probably caused by her migrain. She must be really excited. I smile at her enthusiasm. " Ready to go?" I say with a hint of mischieve in my voice. " I've never been more ready in my whole life!" She got up out of her seat in an instant, me following her example. " Lets gooo!!! " she screamed while running throuh the EXIT. I let out a small chuckle and then chase after her. I'm never gonna regret bringing her to the guild she's gonna fit in perfectly.

(Y/n) stopped for a moment. " Hey hurry up!!!" She shouted from the entrance of the station." I dont know which way to go!!" Wow she knows how to gain attention aswell. I sweat dropped as people laughed at her weirdness.

No one's POV

Gray and (Y/n) walked through the market. (Y/n) stared in awe at the varied stalls. There were clothes stalls, food, weapons, accessories, magic items- the list just went on!
The noise of the busy people shopping and chatting filled the ears of the duo.Gray rolled his eyes as (Y/n) just giggled.Finally, after escaping the busy herds of people, they arrived at the entrance of the guild.

Gray's POV

When we arrived infront of the guild i looked at (Y/n). Her eyes were wide her cheeks had a hint of pink and her mouth was gaping open as her soft navy hair blew in the wind. "Wow....its....its..amazing! And massive i can't wait to have amazing adventures here!" She faced towatds me and slightly bowed. "Hahaha you haven't even seen the amazing part yet," i said to her while patting her head. She looked at me confused as she tilted her head slightly " what do you mean the amazing part?". I smirked at her and then slammed the doors open " I mean this! "

Sorry if this chapter is kinda short hehehe anyway...i hope you enjoyed the chapter! The next chapter is going to be about (Y/n) meeting her new family.Once again thank you and please leave a comment as feedback! Love you darlings!!
~~~Author chan out 💖💖💖