Meeting my new family! (3)

Hey guys i know I've been away for a while now but please read my a/n that was published earlier then this chapter but is shown after as i started this draft a while ago way before the a/n anyway enough of my rambling lets get on with this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

When the doors opened i felt like i was hit by a sea of partyness i dont even think anyone had noticed us yet.They were probably to distracted by the fighting.Out of nowhere, a table came flying towards me and out of instinct, I crushed it with my bare hands. Now, everyones attention was on me. An excited pink headed boy who looked about 15 aswell came up to me, " Woah that was awesome are you a mage oh and by the way the names Natsu" i smiled at him and i was just about to answer his question whe- " Her names (y/n) and yeah she is a mage isn't it obvious oh wait I'm sorry i forgot you have ash for brains," " I wasn't talking to you snowcone," the two boys were practically staring daggers at eachother so before they could start fighting i backed away.Out of nowhere a female with red hair who looks a couple years older then me came out of nowhere and smashed them into the ground shouting, " WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU TWO IMBECILES ABOUT FIGHTING!!!" I couldn't help letting out a small giggle making the whole guild silent, once again all their focus was on me. A pink hue rose upon my cheeks due to the mass ammount of attention and all of a sudden- "EEEK!!! SOO KAWAIII!!!" the whole guild screamed (well except Gray and Natsu who were still unconscious) then many people came up to me and started introducing themselves.

So far i have met Erza who was the red head that knocked Gray and Natsu many people seemed scared of 'her wrath' but i think she's not scary but that she's awfully nice! Also I've met Lisanna and Mirajane who are sisters and both have white hair and blue eyes the only difference is that Mira has long hair and Lis has short hair, both of them are lovely but Mira seems to have a massive rivalry against Erza for some reason but I'd rather not know. I also met Elfman who is Mira's and Lissana's brother, he has tan skin white hair and hazel eyes and has a massive build he mostly went on about manliness but he was still really nice and welcoming. Next i met Macao and his adorable 4 year old son Romeo! Macao had blue hair dark blue eyes and tan skin while Romeo had pale skin dark eyes and purple hair Macao is a very nice person and you can tell that he cares for his son while  Romeo is just a little sweetheart! from the moment we met he clunged to me and we played together almost as if we were brother and sister. After i met Wakaba who was Macao's best friend he was really nice and offered me a cigarette obviously i declined. After Wakaba i met Cana who was really friendly and had a good sense of humor she had long brown hair and amazing purple eyes, even though she's underage she was drinking alot of wine and offered me some i said no because i am 15 and the legal age is 16 but i guess no doesn't exist in Cana's vocabulary as she chased me around the guild screaming at me to have a 'lil sip'. When i finally escaped Cana i met Levy who seems to be one of the most sweetest person I've ever met she has short blue hair that she keeps back with a orange hair band and she has greenish brown eyes, me and her  instantly clicked as we both have a passion for books and ancient scriptures we talked about our favourite novels and talked about our favourite characters. After Levy had to head home i met Loke he was kind but i have to say a bit flirtatious, he has orange hair and striking blue eyes.

While i was talking to Erza, Loke came up to me, " So (y/n) would you like to go on a d-" before he could finish his sentence Gray tackled him to the ground and they started to brawl sending spell after spell at eachother. Loke threw a chair at Gray but missed and instead it hit Elfman making him join the fight. Elfman threw Gray across the room and landed on top of Natsu causing him to get worked up so he ended up joining the  chaos. Not too long after nearly the whole guild was fighting except a certain few. A table came flying in my direction however, it didn't hit me instead it smashed into Erza's beloved strawberry cake. Oh no. Erza let out a gloomy aura as she looked at her deceased dessert, " I will avenge your death my dear friend your sacrifice wasn't needed..." She abruptly turned around facing the fight and her aura changed instantly to anger and bloodlust, "YOU ALL WILL PAY YOU MURDERERS!!!" letting out a battle cry, she charged into the group swinging people around and tossing them in heaps leaving them unconscious. All of a sudden a booming voice filled the atmosphere of the guild, " WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!! " the whole guild went silence while i was confused on who the voice belonged to.